I Promise

Blake and I surprisingly had games at the same place. We were going to San Antonio. I was playing The Stars and Blake was playing The Spurs. We had to leave in two days.

Blake and I were watching Supernatural on Netflix and cuddling.
"Babe I want some pizza." Blake said, randomly.
I laughed.
"We can't have pizza. It isn't out cheat day." I said, laughing.
"Babyyyyy, pleassseeee." Blake begged me.
"No baby. You'll be throwing up at practice tomorrow."
"No I won't."
"Yeah you will. When we eat out I always get sick at practice the day after."
"Ugg I know. But---"
"No excuses from you Mr. Griffin."I cut him off.
"Please Mrs. Griffin?"
"We aren't married."
"Well we will be one day."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"Okay let's go get some pizza."
"YEASSS! Thank you baby. I love you so freaking much."
"Love you too."
We both rolled out of bed. I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on shorts, a hoodie and my roshes. Blake put on some Jordan sweats, a Clippers shirt and he threw on his Jordan's. We went to a local pizza place and ate pizza. If was so amazing. We barely ever got to eat things like pizza. Too much carbs.
When we got home Blake ran to the bathroom. It sounded like he was getting sick. I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I rubbed his back while he threw up. Once he was done he just sat there and hugged him around his waist.
"Awee my poor baby. Are you okay babe?" I asked.
"I'm fine, thanks. My body just isn't used to that much carbs and grease." Blake said.
I was about to talk but he leaned over and threw up again.
For the rest of the day I went to the gym and Blake had a meet and greet.