❤ Chapter One ❤

[Ivory Tachibana]

I woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing, furiously. I groaned, as I fell out of my bed, and onto the cold floor. Right now, it was quite cold, since it was kind of cold this whole week.

"I got it, don't worry!" my dad called, as he ran down the stairs to answer the door. I heard him unlock the door, but then, I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hello, is this the Tachibana residence?"

"Yes, it is," my dad replied. I heard shuffles downstairs, as the person entered our house/mansion.

"I am Akashi Seijuro, the Student Council President, and I came here to announce that Ivory Tachibana needs to attend school by tomorrow, or else she will fail school," Akashi said with a low tone. I heard my father chuckle.

"Ivory already finished college in fifth grade, though", my dad said. "Still, I demand that she is to go to school by tomorrow," Akashi ordered. I heard the door slam close, and the lock click. I ran down the stairs, and faced my dad who stood before the door.

"I have to go?" I asked my dad. He nodded solemnly. I sighed, as I walked up the stairs, dragging my feet.

I heard my phone vibrate, so I ran towards my room, and checked. It was a text message from an unknown number.

It read:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You better come to school tomorrow, or face my wrath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled my eyes, and turned my phone off. Who has the right to tell me what to do, when I don't even know them? I slowly drifted off to sleep, as I laid on my soft bed.

°^°^°^°^°

"Ivory, wake up! You're going to get in trouble!"

I rubbed my eyes, and stared at the white ceiling, above my head. I lifted my bed sheets, and gently folded them, as I muttered some curses under my breath.

After an hour, I finally was ready to go to school in my gray uniform with a skirt, and my hand bag. I waved goodbye towards my dad, and opened my door. To my surprise, a certain someone was waiting there.

"Akashi... What are you doing, you stalker..." I stared at the red head with my tired eyes. He rolled his red and gold orbs at me and sighed.

"You're thirty seconds late, and you decided not to fail Rakuzan High," he said with a monotone voice. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Let's just get going," I muttered. We both started to walk towards the school, where a crowd of people waited for a certain someone.

"Akashi-sama, why aren't you using your beautiful limo?!" a girl screeched. Akashi seemed to be incredibly annoyed, so he grabbed my wrist, and ran off into the school building. The crowd of girls started to murmur about Akashi liking a person, but I gave no attention.

I rested against a wall, as Akashi didn't seemed affected at all. He just stood there, staring at me.

"Aren't... you... tired at all?!" I gasped. I rested my head against the wall, gasping for air. We ran up two floors, and down the hall. I was very exhausted, yet he didn't break a single sweat.

"Weirdo," I muttered. Akashi raised his eyebrow, as he stared me down. He folded his arms, and leaned against the glass window.

"What did you say?" he asked, with his eyes piercing through me. I gulped, as I sweat dropped, and ran towards our homeroom class. So much for a first day of school.