❤ Chapter Two ❤

[Ivory Tachibana]

I walked over to Class 1-A, and looked down at my schedule. I nervously placed my hand over the door knob, and slid the door open. The homeroom teacher, Shirogane-sensei, looked at me with a bright smile.

"Welcome, Ivory-san! I am Shirogane-sensei!" the beautiful brown haired lady said. She looked as if she were in her mid-twenties. She led me over to a empty desk at the back, as my homeroom seat.

I saw Akashi staring at me in the corner of my eye, as I took a seat at my desk. I placed my hands gently on the surface of the wooden desk, and laid my chin on my arms. I faced the front of the room, and all the other students whispered about me.

"You better not get in my way, attention seeker!" a blonde girl wearing make up said, slamming her hands on my desk. Shirogane-sensei was out of the room, talking with a student.

"I don't want or need attention", I said politely. I didn't need any enemy's on the first day I came here. I didn't know why she was picking on me, until she spoke again.

"Akashi-sama is mine. Not yours, and never will he be!" the blondie screeched. I rolled my eyes, and the bell rang. I reached out for my schedule, and looked for first period... Science.

A hand reached out and grabbed my schedule. Akashi peered down at the paper, and smirked. I looked at him with interest.

"What?" I questioned him. He grabbed my hand, and pushed me towards a room that was labeled, 'Science'.

"You have all your classes with me. You must be really smart since you graduated college in fifth grade," he whispered in my ear. I felt my world spin.

"I have all classes with you?!?!" I quietly asked. He smiled at me, with his eyes closed. "My pleasure being with you, Ivory Tachibana".

I sat down at a lab table, next to Akashi. All the girls in the class either scroffed, or glared at me. I placed my head in my hands, as the teacher began his lesson.

For the whole lesson, more like the whole period, the girls kept stealing glances at Akashi, as he studied and write down noted. I rolled my eyes, and faced my notes. I already learned this, so I started to draw in my notebook.

"You're good at drawing," Akashi whispered. My eyes widened, and I quickly grabbed my eraser, erasing the drawing.

"What drawing?" I asked. Akashi smirked, and looked at me.

"You like to create strategies, still?" he asked me. I nodded, not thinking of what would happen next.

"Join the basketball club as a manager," Akashi insisted. My jaw dropped, as all the other girls heard that. They all growled at me, as Akashi just gave me his famous smirk.

"If you don't, consequences will happen," he whispered. And like that, second period ended. That whole day, I kept thinking what would would happen. I even couldn't sleep at night.

My life is definitely over.