❤ Chapter Three ❤

[Ivory Tachibana]

I tightly gripped the handle of my bag, and slowly opened the front door of my mansion. I walked out towards the yard, and I wanted to scream. Akashi waited in a black limo.

"Let's go to school." Akashi said that very nonchalantly. I forced a smile and clenched my teeth.

"No thank you, I will walk to school," I said. I walked passed Akashi, but he grabbed my wrist, and smiled.

"You will be riding with me to school, young lady," Akashi spoke with a forced smile. We both glared on the way towards school, and the crowd as usual was there.

"Oh my gosh, it's Akashi-sama!!!"

Many of the girls screamed Akashi's name. However, a crowd of boys ran over to me.

"Ivory-san, you look as beautiful as ever," a boy said, kneeling. Akashi looked at me from the other side of the crowd, and for some reason, he had a look of fury on his face. He scowled at the crowd of boys.

"Ivory-san, I'll take you to homeroom," a polite looking boy said. I gave him a smile and nodded, as he began to help me through the crowds.

Soon, we reached the doors of the class, and I thanked the boy. He nodded, and gave me the brightest smile I ever saw.

I sat down at my seat as usual, with Akashi's fangirls screaming at me. I placed one hand under my chin. I felt someone grab my wrist, so I turned to face the person.

"Akashi? What's wrong?" I asked. His face seemed rather unrelaxed. He gave me a painful look, and for some reason, a feeling in my chest felt sad, seeing him like this.

"What's wrong?" I ask him softly. He continues to look at me, and finally opened his mouth to speak.

"Don't talk to other boys except me," he whispered in my ear. My heart seemed to beat a bit faster. I gave him a questioning look while trying not to let my blush flow like the wind. Akashi shook his head. His red hair seemed soft, yet red like a dangerous fire.

'It's as if it is misunderstood'

What he said to me was pretty weird, as if he was a stalker, or a yandere person. I love to watch anime.

<···>

I changed into my gym clothes, and went outside to the field. We were all going to run on the track, timing us. The boys were going to go first, so all the girls sat down on the bench. All the girls watched Akashi, but I looked at the rest of the boys.

The whistle blew, and all the boys took off. Akashi ran quicker than the rest of the boys, and finished in... 0.45 seconds, on a track field, that was equal to one third of a mile. Once the rest of the boys finished, they sat on the benches, and watched the girls walk onto the track.

"I bet Hanna will win again. She is the fastest girl after all," a boy said. I glanced at the blondie.

"So, her name is Hanna," I whispered. I got into my position, and smirked. The whistle blew, and I felt a pair of eyes pierce through me. Akashi is watching me. I put 0.1 of my power, and ran past Hanna with ease. She glared at me as she sweat, but I finished to the end before her.

"We have a new winner!" the teacher said with a look of surprise in her eyes. She rose my hand, as all the boys cheered. Akashi smirked proudly at me for some reason, but Hanna wouldn't stop fuming.

"She obviously cheated!" she accused. I raised my eyebrow at the blonde. Akashi glared at Hanna.

"She possibly couldn't beat me!" she scoffed. I started to laugh, as the attention went towards me.

"I was able to win without cheating because you're just too slow. I never saw anyone run slow as you before," I sneered. Hanna threw a punch at me, but I caught her fist in time.

"Hanna! What do you think you're doing, young lady!" The teacher's eyebrows furrowed together as she . She handed Hanna a pink slip and sent her to the princial's office. Hanna gave me a second glance, full of hatred.

I headed over to the roof for lunch, but I was greeted with a red head. I sighed, and sat next to him, near the fence.

"Why are you so unsettled?", I asked. Akashi looked up at me, eating his bento.

"Hanna is so persistent. She is an annoyance to me in everyway", Akashi muttered. I snickered and ate my lunch.

"No duh, sherlock", I snorted. The corners of Akashi's lips curved up, and I smiled.

'You don't have to worry about me. I'm strong just like before in Teiko Middle School. And just so you know, I will join the club", I said. Akashi turned to look at me, and have me the most honest smile I had ever seen on his face. The blood rushed to my face, and a tint of red was shown on my cheeks.

"Thank you", Akashi softly said. He held my hand, with a smile on his lips.

"Thank you".