Richards Party!

Kori(P.O.V)

    Since today is Saturday I went to get ready for tonight since its Richards party. I really didn't want to go but Xavier made me go by tickling me. He wanted us to go together since it's a party and all the football players are invited. When Xavier drove me to my house to get ready I picked out a cute outfit for tonight.

Before I could get ready I heard the doorbell. I went to go see who it was and opened the door. And I saw my best friend Rachel." Hi Rachel what brings you here?". I then led her inside of my home." Richards having a party tonight that I have to go but I don't know how to look. Can you help me please?"." Of course and did Gar made you go since he's on the football team?". Gar is Rachel's boyfriend they had feelings for each other but never told one another.

  " yup". She said in her regular tone. I then leaded her to my bedroom. I then put her makeup on which was dark blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, and mascara. When I was done with her makeup she started doing my makeup she put purple eyeshadow, red lipstick, and mascara. Since we were both done with our makeup we put on our dresses. Rachel put on a dark blue short dress.

And I put on a short dress that on the bottom it is black and on the top is white

And I put on a short dress that on the bottom it is black and on the top is white. With a white and black blazer with my heels.( on top is what she's wearing). When we were done we waited for the boys to come and pick us up. Then I heard the doorbell ring. Rachel ran downstairs with me by her side. When we both opened the door we saw Garfield at the door waiting. When he looked up he saw how beautiful Rachel looked." Wow Rachel you look wow". He was totally speech less. I giggled at his reaction from Rachel. They look really cute together." Thanks Gar you look nice as well. Thanks for helping me tonight Kori your such a great best friend". She smiled and I smiled back at her." No problem Rachel". She waved at me and I waved back. When they took off I went to the living room to wait for Xavier. Then I heard the doorbell ring again. I went to open the door. And I saw Xavier with his black jeans, Grey shirt, and black nike shoes. I saw he's expression and it was cute he kept on staring at my outfit. I laughed and gave him a kiss on his lips. He finally snapped out of he's day dreaming and joined the kiss.

When we parted from our sweet kiss he took my hand and walked me to he's black Camero. After awhile of driving we got to Richards house. I have a bad feeling about this. When we opened the door to his house it was very crowded. We started dancing awhile ago after getting tired we went outside to get some fresh air. We walked and talked for a very long time and stopped and sat down on the grass. Xavier then went inside of the mansion to get us a drink. While I was left alone. Then I felt cold arms around my waist I turned around and saw........

CLIFFHANGER sorry guys. Sorry I'm such a bad write but I try my best. Hope you guys like this chapter.