16

Harry bought a television set and took it to the bedroom. He made so Niall had wet towels closest to the skin is then blankets that kept him warm. He took in a mini fridge with drinks and he did it all for Him. Niall mostly slept and when he was awake he peered at the TV, but he was quite gone in the head. He sensed that Harry gave him pain pills that affected him, but he couldn't find that out. Instead, he enjoyed being in Harrys room, Harry took care of him and that he wasn't alone.

Every day Harry came back from the gym and Niall couldn't help but like it. He understood now why Harry was so perfect. He had to fight to retain that wonderful body. He always showered careful, at least half an hour and then he lay down beside Niall in bed.

"Is it better?"

Niall nodded, although he didn't know. Harry put an arm under Nialls head and then he looked at the television. They were mostly silent and often chose to just be there, together. Niall didn't need more. He loved the smell from Harry's pure body and the smell of his hair. When Harry had shaved his face, he smelled almost like a meadow during the summer.

----

"Put it in your mouth!"

Harry held the thermometer in front Nialls lips. Niall chose to obey. He tucked it under his tongue, and he put his head down. When it pep Harry took it out and looked at the numbers.

"Still fever." he got up and he frowned. "I have to call the doctor again."

Niall swallowed.

"How many days have passed?"

Harry looked quickly at him and he left the bed.

"It's Wednesday."

Niall realized he had almost been in a coma for three days. He watched as Harry picked up his cell phone and he called. Niall fell asleep before he could hear what the call was.

----

This time the doctor seemed more determined. Niall got new medicine and new ointments. On Thursday, it was as if the body slowly began to return to normal. Niall could remove the towels and he quickly saw that the body wasn't looking like before. Harry smiled a little bit.

"You can't do any sex scenes until you look normal."

In a way Niall felt that it was good. He didn't feel like making another such scene, although it was with Harry.

"I don't at least look terrible?"

Harry laughed. He took out the ointment and smiled big.

"Kneel on the floor so I can do my job."

Niall was now used to being naked. Harry loved his body and it was the only thing that mattered. Since Niall had become ill, they had hardly touched each other. Niall was just fine with that. He needed a little break.

"Your skin will be fine." Harry said, and he sounded sincere. Niall smiled and he felt Harry's hands worked over the skin. It was sometimes painful, but Niall gritted and he showed no pain.

"Is Simon mad?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"No, but he's not happy that the star is sick."

Niall smiled awry.

"Harry, you are the main character and the star."

Harry laughed and he kissed Niall on the neck.

"No you are." he whispered happily. "Even Simon thinks that you are the one who will gain the most from this."

Niall turned his head and looked at him.