40

Maura came a few days to visit London. Niall arranged an extra bed to her and he did everything so she felt like at home.

"You have a nice home!" she got up and walked around to see everything. She stopped in front of Oscar and she smiled big. "I brag about you"

Niall sat on the sofa and he was excited over if she really meant it. She spun around and she smiled at him.

"I say it to all home in the village. My son has succeeded in life and he has found a place where he belongs."

Niall blushed a little bit.

"Thank you mom!"

She smiled wide and she sat down beside him. She took his hand in hers and she looked at him.

"I apologize that I have been cold towards you, but I thought you landed wrong in life. I was afraid that you would be the one as ended up on the street or who just wandered around." She cleared her throat a little bit, "But you fought and you reached all the way up without my help."

Niall looked down on their hands and tried to smile nicely.

"I know I was restless, but I wanted to do so many things at once."

She smiled and she understood.

"And your boyfriend?"

Niall looked up and he laughed a little,

"Yes it's good." he replied cheerfully. "We've had our fights, but it's going to work out."

She seemed sympathetic.

"It takes time to get to know a person," she said kindly. "Even today, I don't know how your dad works, but it's called love. It gives each other time and try to make it work. I'm sure Harry and you will do it the right way."

Niall nodded a little bit.

"So you don't intend to question me about that and about him?"

She shook her head.

"No, I have stopped with that." she replied kindly. "I know that I wanted you to be like your brother, but I'll be honest. Sometimes I wish he was more like you."

----

Harry came over with food and they cooked dinner together. Maura sat on a chair and watched them and gave comments so that they could learn something.

"Don't burn the sauce!"

Harry laughed at her.

"I try to!" he got up. "And do you want more wine?"

She giggled.

"Will you make me drunk or what?"

He nodded.

"You seem to need to relax a little?"

Niall just rolled his eyes at Harry.

"Stop flirting with my mother."

Harry kissed Niall directly on his neck and gave him an amused look.

"But she reminds you about you and you know what I feel for you?"

Niall liked the feeling of being at home and to have a family as he loved. Maura approved Nialls life and she had chosen to adapt herself to what Niall could offer. Harry also seemed to change and not one time he tried to touch Nialls private parts. Instead, he was like a good boyfriend and he helped Niall to spoil Maura.

-----

After dinner, they looked at a movie and Niall sat in Harry's arms all the time. They held each other like a normal couple and Maura looked at them many times, but just because she liked it.