Chapter 2

"Do you think it will work? The Princess is very smart. I hear she is planning on getting married to King Calder. "

I sighed at his stupidity. "Darling, that is why it's the best time for revenge. Not only will I get my victory over the Illumine Empire but also The North. And once I defeat them I will look into their eyes and see the feeling when they realise they have been played by us. I will make them feel betrayal and pain that they have caused me and then I will kill them. I will make myself the most supreme woman in the world. "

"I understand my love. But even the thought of meeting the people who ruined your life gets me angry. Being civil with them and putting your life in danger again? That scares me to my last breath, love. "

I walked up to him and sat on his lap. "You always worry too much about me, darling. Don't worry after our plan succeeds HelHeim will be the most supreme Empire in the world. And we will make everyone fall on our feet and kiss our shoes to get anything done."

He kissed me from neck and upwards to my lips and said,"Your right my love. They need to feel the betrayal. But for now I am going to give you pleasure."

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the very small chapter. So do you guys have any idea who they are and why they want revenge over the princess? If you do then comment! And if your guess is right, I'll answer any question on the book!

Also,
LIKE
FOLLOW
SHARE

It makes my day.
That's all for now. Signing off this is,

-SilverFuryNightmare