Chapter 5

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for updating after a long time. I promise to update more often. So, here's chapter 5. I'm so excited for.... Calder's P.O.V !!!!! Enjoy reading.
-SilverFuryNightmare

King Calder's P.O.V

Sword fighting with my loyal friend was not getting her face out of my head. The perfection was undeniable but the words that come out of her mouth made me want to cut off her head. Warrior. "A women can't fight. She should not be allowed to". I've heard my father say that a million times.

My father trained me to be a king with only one motto - Do anything for power. So why should I change that now, because of some pretty pussy? Or because of love? I'll get plenty of pussy by just saying my name and love is unwanted. It makes people weak. Stops them form thinking logically.

When my mother left my father with two little children he was completely heart broken but soon started training me to be the best king he had ever seen.

I continued to sword fighting when my father entered the room. My friend left the room to give us some privacy.

"Did you get the work done Calder? "

"Yes father"

"Yes! That's my boy. And she did not protest?"

"She wants to be a worrier."

I quickly regretted saying that. Tension filled the air.

Finally father said," Warrior ? Like her mother. Did the kingdom not learn it's lesson? What did you tell her?"

"I told her she could be my warrior partner."

"You fool. I thought I taught you better. A woman in the army! You will regret it. Change it before it is irreversible."

" It already is irreversible father. I signed the papers."

"You have made your bed boy, filled it with poison even. Now you fix it!"

====