Chapter 20

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Isabelle! Happy birthday to you!" I opened my eyes.

"She- she woke up again!" I heard someone yell.

"Isabelle, honey. Do you remember us?" I looked up at my mother.

"Mom. My head hurts." I rubbed my temples.

"Well we can't have the birthday girl with a headache! Now can we?" Lawren- I mean Tyler stood up from his chair. I tried not to flinch when he grabbed my hand, but I failed and he frowned.

"What's wrong?" I bit my lip. I don't want to worry them. This feels to real, so I decided not to do anything stupid.

"Nothing." I whispered. I don't why I whispered, I just did.

"Call the doctor. Tell him she woke up again." My mother said.

Tyler ran out of the room yelling put what I guess is the doctors name. Soon the doctor was standing in front of me asking questions.

"How do you feel?" she smiled at me.

"My head hurts." I crossed my arms and rested my head on the small pillow.

"Are you still Elizabeth or are you Isabelle?" She used that voice. The voice you use when you talk to little kid. Does she think I'm insane?

I honestly still think this is just some crazy dream it feels too real to just be a dream.

"I'm sorry. I can't be Isabelle. I'm just Elizabeth." I looked into my mother's hopeful and disappointed eyes.

"It's fine, sweetie. We can help you remember or we can just make better memories." She smiled at me.

"I'm not staying." Her smile faded.

"What? Why?" Tyler frowned.

"I'm sorry, but there's somewhere I have to be. I have to protect them! They're in danger!" I need to get back. If I act like I'm losing my mind I know the doctors will put me down. I'll get back to the boys.

"Who are they?" My mother looked concerned.

"The boys. They're in danger! I have to get back! Please let me get back!"I covered my face with my hands and pretended to start crying.

"Isabe-"

"I'm not Isabelle! Stop calling me that! Stop!" I punched the mattress under me.

"Calm down, miss." The doctor tried.

"No! Take me back! I want to go back!" I forced tears to fall.

"I'm sorry, Miss Cunnigham, we have to put her back to sleep." I heard the doctor say. I tried not to smile so I covered my face again. "Okay, Elizabeth." The doctor looked at my mother. "We're going to take you back. Just stay still." She took walked out and came back with a box. I'm guessing the needle is in there. She wiped my arm and then quickly stabbed me with the needle.

"You'll feel woozy in a little bit, alright?" She smiled at me. I nodded.

After a few minutes my vision was getting blurry and I felt myself drift to sleep.

------------------------------------------

A/N I'm so sorry! This is pretty much a filler chapter. My laptop broke again. *Sigh* OMG My face was so close to my crushes. I could've just kissed him there! Gah. Jesus!! I need Jesus. ~ Badwolf xx