Chapter 22

A/N My brother's Poem. Such a friggin' poet.

sluts

sluts

nigger sluts

slutty niggers

Sorry if this offends anyone -_- ~ Badwolf xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V

"Here is your purchase. Have a nice day," the cashier said. He smiled and handed me the boxes.

"Don't tell me what to do," I said trying to hold back a smile. The cashier gave me a confused look,"I'm sorry, that was mean. I got that from Drake and Josh."

The cashier chuckles shaking his head. "I know dude. I watched that episode yesterday."

"Oh, okay. Well, thanks." I wave goodbye walking out the door.

I made a new friend. I think.

These boxes are really heavy, so I decide to walk where the boys and I agreed to meet after buying our presents. Wait. I need to wrap these up, but I don't know how to wrap presents and I don't think any one is wrapping presents for free here. Fuck it, I think. I head towards the food court, find a booth, and sit in it waiting for the boys to arrive.

Louis' P.O.V

I walk out of Forever 21 with five shopping bags in my hand. I don't know how these outfits are going are going to look on Elizabeth, but I hope she likes them. I don't even know if these outfits are outfits.

I shook my head to get rid of the negative thoughts and walked towards the food court. I found Liam sitting alone in a booth with a big and a small box on the table. I hope my gifts are better. I really do. I mean. I bought her clothes for fucks sake. Who wants clothes for their birthday? Jesus Christ what is wrong with me?

Before I can escape and return these damn clothes, Liam spots me and motions for me to sit with him. I sigh before sitting the bags of clothing on the table next to the boxes. Where are those from anyway? I frown and cock my head to the side to get a better look at the boxes. What? Apple? Fucking shit. His gift is going to impress Elizabeth more than mine.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey," he replies.

"Have the other boys gotten here?" I ask.

"No. It's only you and I," he answers.

It's a lot more awkward than it used to be. I don't know what happened. Maybe we all grew apart. Maybe Elizabeth changed us. I shook my head from my thoughts.

"When do you think the other boys are going to get here?" I fold my hands.

"I don't know," he says again.

"I need to head to the toilet," I say, pointing to the direction the toilets are.

"Well, congragulations," Liam chuckles.

"You're not funny, asshole," I smile. I walk towards the sign that says 'TOILETS' and walk through the doors with a man.

I walk to a mirror and look at myself. I completely forgot that I was wearing a disguise and jumped when I saw my reflection.

"Jesus Christ." I sigh.

"You okay there, friend?" I hear a female voice say.

I turn around quickly, "What are you doing in here? This is the men's loo."

"I know, but there are no snobby women gossiping in here," she smiles. "Emma." She extends her hand.

"What?" I ask confused.