Chapter 10 ~ The guild who knows how to party

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When we introduced Lisanna back to the guild, everyone was excited to see her. Mostly the guys... She remet the master and he declared that tonight, we will celebrate her return. That gave all of us girls time to buy a new outfit, and have a little fun while we're at it. The thought never crossed my mind, but I was literally dragged to the mall. LITERALLY!!! Oh well. On the trip there was, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Mirajane, Lisanna, Levy, Evergreen, Juvia and of course, me. We started talking, mostly to get to know Lisanna better because Lucy, Wendy and I haven't met her before. "So, how was Edolas me?" I asked Lisanna.

"You? You were like the big flirt." she replied. I sweatdropped. "Always flirting, barely ever working, unless you were on a job with a guy. You flirted with virtually everyone."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?" was my response. The other girls started to giggle. "I feel bad for my other self. Always being rejected."

"Oh, no. You were very popular with the boys. They always said yes." Lisanna explained.

"What?" I wondered.

"It makes sense. I mean, look at you! You're gorgeous and boys are pigs." Lucy stated.

"So, you're saying that if I applied myself, I would be able to get any guy I wanted?" I asked.

"Probably. Why? Is there someone special on your mind?" Levy teased.

"Of course not!" I snapped. "I'm just... curious. That's all."

"Looks like someone's got a crush." Evergreen said in a taunting voice.

"No I don't!" I defended and blushed like crazy. I tried to hide my blush, but it just made them see it more.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to know who you like." Wendy said so timidly.

"Well, you're going to have to wait a long time because it ain't happening anytime soon." I stated cooly.

"Is it perhaps... Gray?" Levy suggested.

"Or maybe Natsu." Lucy added.

"Is it Elfman by any chance?" Mirajane asked. They then started to name every guy in Fairy Tail.

"Jet?"

"Droy?"

"Freed?"

"Bickslow?"

"Gajeel?"

"Loke?"

"Alzack?"

"Max?"

"Nab?"

"Warren?"

"Reedus?"

"Vijeeter?"

"Joey?"

"Or is it Jason?"

"Enough!" I shouted. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and... no. And might I just add, ew."

"So it's an older man?" Erza asked.

"Or a younger one." Juvia stated.

"Or no one." I told them, annoyed. "Look, it's bad enough you dragged me to go dress shopping, but then you bother me with your silly fantasies..."

"That's right. I almost forgot. We came here to shop." Erza said. Shoot! Should have kept my mouth shut.

"That's right!" Lucy grinned. "Let's get (Y/N) into a beautiful ball gown. Then she can show us her little crush."