Chapter 2 ~ Truth or Dare and Drunken Love

Lucy's P.O.V.

When everyone got to my house, we all decided to play truth or dare. It's a great game to get to know people. Especially, the new girl. Everybody sat in a circle and I decided to go first, it is my party after all.

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Umm... Let's start off with something easy, truth."

"Okay, even though you just got here, is there any guy in the guild that caught your eye?"

"Ummmmm..." She was obviously embarrassed, she was blushing like crazy. "I don't know, not yet." Hmm. That was a pretty good answer, even though I think it's not true, I'll let it slide (mostly cause I would've done the same thing).

"What about now?" a male voice said behind me. I turned around to see Loke, pushing his glasses up and doing a little pose.

"W-well, I-I don't know how to a-answer that." she replied and gave Loke an apologetic look. Loke frowned but quickly shook it off.

"That's fine, my heart belongs to the beautiful Lucy." he said and I just sighed.

"Not happening." I just shook him off and he went back to the celestial world. "(Y/N), it's your turn to pick someone!"

"Wendy, truth or dare?" she asked to the youngest bluenette.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Truth?" replied Wendy kind of nervously.

"Who do you ship the most?" (Y/N) asked Wendy.

"Ship?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's when you see two people as a couple!" added Levy with an adorable smile.

"Oh, I guess I ship Natsu and Lucy."

I tensed up and I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter by the second. "You know we're just friends, right?" I asked just to clarify.

"Of course I do, Lucy!" she responded.

"Good." I said feeling my blush slowly disappear. She wore such a cute smile, I just couldn't hold it against her. Although, I could have sworn I heard (Y/N) let out a little chuckle.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Lucy! So that is her name. I guess that pink haired boy likes her more than I thought. I couldn't help but send out a small giggle. They'd make a cute couple. I mean, opposites attract, right?

"Okay, my turn. Erza, truth or dare?" asked the tween to the girl currently in armor. This sure is an interesting group.

"Dare. I'm sure it'll spice things up." she replied.

"I dare you to..." the young girl paused when the drunk girl whispered something into her ear. But I couldn't make out what she said. "ask Jellal out on a date."

"Umm, okay..." replied, Ursula? No, Erza? Yeah, Erza. I even saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. I guess that this guild also has a lot of romances going on. She pulled out her phone and put it on speakerphone so everyone could hear. It ran twice, then someone answered the phone.

"Hello?" a male voice answered.

"Hey Jellal." she responded.

"Hey, Erza, what's up?" he added.

"Not much. I just wanted to see if you were free tomorrow. Maybe we could get lunch!"

"It would be kind of hard since I'm in prison and all. Maybe in a couple of centuries?" He let out a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah, well, give me a call if you ever get out of prison." she laughed.

"Will do." They both hung up and all the girls started to laugh.