Chapter 13 - A Trip To The Underworld

Christina's P.O.V.

PICTURE OF LAYLEE ON THE SIDE

      "Christina, you have caused a great disturbance in our world, what is it that you could possibly want from me?" asked Laylee. I stared into her brown eyes, watching as it flashed with fear slightly as she saw my hand tighten around the grip of my sword.

       "Do you possibly think that all of this dark magic is because of me? I have done nothing wrong," I answered back. All of the ladies scoffed, but immediately stopped when the leader of the Amazons, whipped her head around to glare at them before she turned back around to look at me and Laylee. 

       "All of the darkness in the air cannot possibly be from anyone else," scoffed Laylee. I narrowed my eyes at her.

       "You cannot possibly know that. Like how you didn't know that earlier there was a demon that penetrated through your little dome of protection," I said, Laylee's eyes went wide while she opened her mouth, "-and yes, I did know about your little dome."

        "Laylee, my child, let me talk to her," softly said the woman behind her. Laylee nodded and stepped back, allowing the woman step up. The woman's shadow created a shade for Laylee as she practically disappeared behind her.

          "Christina, we did not gather here to fight with you, we have gathered here to ask you as to why you are here and breaking the peace we have spent many years creating," she said. I felt anger build up from within me. I plucked my sword out of the ground and held it's tip at the woman's neck. Immediately, all of the girls took a step forward, but the woman held her hand up and craned her neck back slightly so there was a small space between the sword and her. 

         "I'll have you know that tonight is the night where I am called upon by the Devil himself and I will not stand here and waste my time by letting you all insult me when clearly my presence is right here. I have come here to make business, not enemies. In a couple of minutes, I will have to leave this realm and go to the Underworld just to save the Crowns from the grasps of Lucifer himself," I hissed. All the girls gasped and began to murmur as they turned around and exchanged looks. The woman at the end of my sword gulped and looked at me with wide eyes.

       "So what you mean to say is that..." she trailed off. I sighed and nodded. Slowly, I lowered my arms and watched as the woman crane her neck back and look at me.

       "I need you to be on my side, I beg of you. I need your help to join with my family and fight against the demons and the bad side of the Supernatural World that wishes to come to this humane realm to try and to take over," I said. The Amazons exchanged looks and looked at their leader who was staring at me with an odd look.

        "Family? Since when has the great Christina have a family?" asked the woman. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at her with a faraway look.

         "My sister I mean. I have found out that I have a little sister. Her name is Cassidy Ruth and she is a Protector. Although I have only spent a couple of days with her, she means everything to me. If she dies while I am gone, I will not forgive myself for it. So I beg of you to go and meet up with her and her friends and family and help them fight the demons that I know that will come here because of the now broken dome," I said as I glanced around to the other Amazons.

        "Not only do I have a sister, but I also have a cousin. Cassidy and Lucas are the only ones that have the same blood as me and that is alive," I continued.