airport and home

when the plane finally landed i was practicly vibrating. you may be wondering why well it,s a side effect of one of my abillitys. yes more than one.

i have mind control, shape shifting(into any thing i want animal or human), telekenesses,and the ability to copy other peoples powers.

hense the more people i meet the more power a gain.

i have jasper,alice,bella,edward,ness,kate,elezar,benjamin,and pretty much every one that witnessed for the cullens powers thancks to nesses 6th birthday.

as well as every member of the volturis power.

any way my shapeshifting was acting up (my eyes kept changeing colors).

when we got off the plane i looked around and finnale noteced someone whose shoulders and head was above the entire crowd. and people kept staring. it was felix. i smiled and yelled "lex" really loudly he turned to look at me as well as every one else. and i could swear some of the boys were drooling.

alec and jane were the first to get to me jane holding my favorite leather vest and alec looking like he wanted to murder every human male in the room.

i smiled to the vest from jane put it on hugged her then turned to my really overprotective boyfriend.

i know you are wondering why i said boyfriend well i am alecs mate but since i'm not full grown yet he is my boyfriend.(both mom and dad aprove).

I'm probly the only one besides jane that alec actally shows emotion around. i kissed him once and said" smile some its good for you darlin."(i know i talk like jasper but i was usually around him or alice) jane raised an eyebrow and said "and the accent has gotten thicker""coarse" alec smiled and said "i think its cute""of coarse you would brother" "you knw you love me janey" "sadly" i just pouted while they laughed.

mom and dad(who had found mom first) came over dad smiled and said "theres my little angel" "daddy" was all isaid before i fly tackled him he just chuckled"comeon sweetheart felix and your uncles allready have the bags in the cars." ok"

on the way back to the castle I was sitting in the very back on alecs lap next to jane.

seth,embry,and felix on the row I frount of us and mom and dad in the front.

felix turned around and said I hope you like your new room.

new room what do you mean.

heidi decided that she would redo your room more like alec,'s since your usually in his room.and a whole new wardrobe.

really. yes. well it should have lace denim and leather.

"alec groaned you just had to put that picture in my head" i just smirked of coarse i did" 'and that is why you love me"

"yea thats why. your burning up""the full moons tonight"

"of coarse it is your staying with me tonight"

"fine"alec just kissed my forehead"

i hated the full moon my temp alwaysw rose. i ate alot more. and i practicly attacked alec if i waSN,T KISSING HIM I WAS ASLEEP

as we got home to moon was riseing and my body started shifting.

my nails grew 3 inches.my eyes turned bright red.

my scalp tightened painfully and realesed my hair was now a foot longer to my knees. my canines grew till the top and botom overlaped.

felex put his cloak aroand my shoulders. we hurried inside the guys staying outside to bring in the bags.

i looked in a mirror my green eyes were black the red in my brown hair was more noticable. my tan skin had pailed drasticly. my body had grow half a foot.

the transition was complete.

gonna start  on another chapter soon.hope you liked it its longer than most of the things i've wrote