THE TRUTH

When I managed to hunt Felix and Santiago down they were whispering something about Alec and Kary. “What are you talking about” “nothing” “you should know not to lie to ne boys now what’s going on”

“well we walked in on Kary talking to the hybrids and telling one of the sisters to keep Alec under her(Karys) control, because if she didn’t that she was going to tell Vladimir that one of his daughters was disobeying him and as his mate(Kary) that it was her choice if they lived or died and with Alec on their side they would not loose not only by having one of the witch twins but the fact that it would break you and they would be able to kill you and Jane at the same time and then be able to kill your mom and dad the wolf pack and the kings. And if they managed all that then the Romanians would rule again.” “So your telling me that some of the Hybrids are Vladimir’s children and that Kary is his mate” “yes?” “And you haven’t told Aro yet are you stupid come on now.”

When we arrived in the throne room my mom, dad, the kings, the pack, and the twins were there. “Aro we need to talk to you now”  “what is it little one? “ “Felix gives him your hand”. When Aro took his hand everything replayed in his eyes when it was over he dropped Felix’s hand and told the lower guard to bring the Sarcree sisters and Kary” they will be tried for treason” ‘what have they done brother ““Kary it appears is Vladimir’s mate and the sisters are his daughters’ they have been controlling young Alec and keeping him from his Mate Katarina.” “They are not controlling me I love Kary” “even if she is with the enemy” “yes because my love for her is … what the hell am I saying” half way through his speech I put a mental and physical shield around him. “You were speaking under the control of a very powerful Hybrid. Now who do you love?” “Kat and I always will she is my mate” and then proceeded to kiss me. When the trial was over Kary and the sisters were sentenced to death. 

Alec and I went to my room and rocked the night away never to be separated again.

THE END … FOR THIS CHAPTER.