4• Checkmate

Bryson

"So you gonna tell me why you damn near spent 4 hours at Jodie's house."

I wasn't home two minutes before this nigga was all in my crib eating up my shit.

"We were doing our project, then she made a nigga dinner before I bounced. Anything else officer."

"That had better be all."

"Nigga she a boring virgin what you go do with that."

"Fuck you mean! Lemme find out you lying!"

"Nah ma nigga that shit was mad funny I couldn't help but laugh, but I think she was a bit embarrassed about it though."

"I will turn her ass out! She go be my big booty Jodie."

"Why you such a cornball man?"

"You just mad..."

My doorbell rung cutting off that nigga from what ever stupid comeback he had. I got up to open the door and low and behold, it was Ashley.

"Where were you Bryson? All afternoon I been looking for yo ass."

I rolled my eyes as she made her way into my apartment.

"Welp, that's my queue to leave. Good luck bro."

Chris got up and patted me on the back before making his way out the door.

"Well Bryson you gonna answer me or nah?"

Why females always trying to test a nigga? Why?

I locked my door and turned the lights off before heading upstairs. When I got to my room, I flopped down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Not too long after Ashley ass came in and laid next to me in bed. Predictable.

"Baby, I miss spending time with you why you so distant."

"I'm laying next to you aren't I?"

"Who you been laying next to before me? You smell different. "

The fuck. I ain't even fucked nobody today what she on. I ignored her and turned some music on. She started fiddling with my belt before pulling my pants down. She pulled my dick out and water no time in putting it in her mouth. After going at it for five minutes, she straddled me and started kissing on my neck. Well if she willing to give it up who am I to refuse right?

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Pulling it out Jodie popped up on the caller ID. I sent her to voicemail. I will deal with her ass when I'm ready. I flipped Ashley over and got to work on her breast which looked oddly bigger. My phone vibrated again.

"The fuck you want Jodie," I answered harshly.

"Yo-you forgot your wallet. Must have fell out your pocket."

"You couldn't wait until tomorrow morning for that shit."

"I thought you may have needed it for..."

"Get off the phone and fuck my pussy up daddy. "

I hung up and tossed the phone somewhere else on the bed. Jodie ain't about to fuck my nut up. Shit.

The next day...

I arrived to class ten minutes late. Luckily for me the teacher wasn't there. I grabbed the only empty seat which was next Jodie and in front of Ashley.

Fuck.

Me.

"Hey baby," Ashley cooed in my ear as I sat down.

I tried my hardest to ignore her attention seeking ass.

"Sorry I had to slip out this morning." she said just loud enough for Jodie to hear.

Looking over at Jodie she just rolled her eyes and chuckled at Ashley's slick comment.

"Jodie, can I get my wallet please."

She dug in her bag before tossing it in my direction without looking. Her attitude really be getting on my last nerve.

"Why this hoe got your wallet?"

"Help me Jesus, not today Satan." I said looking at the ceiling.

"You gonna need more than Jesus Bryson if I find out you been messing with this hoe."

"You for real? A hoe? You don't even know me." Jodie said a bit too calm.

"I don't need to know yo hoe ass bitch, just keep yo stank pussy away from MY man."

"Funny how you claim Bryson ya man when you carrying Kyrie's baby," she said loud enough for the whole class to turn they attention towards us.

"Cat got ya tongue huh hoe? Ain't got nothing else slick to say I see. Keep fucking with the wrong one bitch."

Jodie turned around with a smile on her face looking triumphant.

I was still stuck on the part where Ashley's ass is pregnant for Kyrie. How would Jodie even know this? She only been here two days?! I grabbed my bag and headed out the door as Ashley shouted my name.

I mean damn. A nigga was feeling all types of fucked up. Why trip over ass you may ask? To be honest I don't know why that hit so hard especially since I be fucking other people too. I made sure to fuck people she don't know though. How she go be fucking my brother and get a baby by him.

I was already half way home when my phone vibrated. Pulling it out, I saw it was a text from Jodie.

JodieJo: Sorry not sorry

Tiller: Bring yo ass to my house you got one hour.

JodieJo: Uh no. That don't fly with me try another one ya hoes that trip up when you call.

When I get a hold of her ass she go wish she never left Cali. I pulled up to my apartment and sat my car trying to calm my ass down. Opening my backpack up, I popped some oxy and closed my eyes. After what seemed like forever, I took my ass up to my apartment.

I pulled my phone out and shot a quick text to Breezy. I think I'll have a house party. If Jodie don't want to come to me, I'll go to her. That will teach her to fuck with me.

I opened up my liquor cabinet and took a bottle of Hennessey down and took it straight to the head. Tired of these bitches playing with me. The plan was set in motion.

Now to take a nap and just forget about this bullshit.