14• Faded To Sade

Bryson

I was sitting in the hospital waiting for him to wake up. He let this happen, he let them take her. He lucky he survived cause I will kill him if something happens to her. It's been two days and no one knows where Jodie is or what happened that night. Chris does, and he will answer my questions.

Over these past months my every move has been deliberate as I am constantly being watched. Those niggas think they could kill me well they thought wrong. I refuse to go down without a fight this time around. As I was about to send a message, Chris started coming through.

" Well, well, well, look who finally decided to wake up."

" Bryson?! Where is Jodie?"

"Same shit I wanna know. Yo mama called me and told me you got shot, Mr.Matthews called me and told me Jodie is missing. My question to you is who the fuck you was fucking that got her in this mess."

He looked up at the roof ignoring eye contact with me. I walked over to his bed and grabbed him in his throat.

"I know you're responsible Chris. You the reason my ass got shot in the cemetery. You fucked me over for what?! A bitch that doesn't even want your ass? A bitch that you basically raped? I thought we were brothers man."

He was turning purple so I released him and allowed him to regain his breathing. He mugged the hell out of me but I don't give two fucks all I'm concerned about is Jodie's well being.

"I did nothing that you don't deserve. I warned you from day one that she was mine and that i was going to get her, but nooo, you just had to step in didn't you. Yh I sent Some niggas to follow you I just didn't know they would shoot yo ass. I swear on my mama Bryson the last thing I wanted was for Jodie to be pulled in. How the fuck was I suppose to know them niggas would kidnap her ass?!"

I sat down on the bed and wiped my hands over my face before shaking my head.

"Them niggas ain't got Jodie, Chris," I said calmly.

"What do you mean they don't have her? Where the fuck is she Bryson?! I swear if anything happens to my seed you a dead nigga."

I chuckled darkly and pointed my glock at him.

"Bitch made nigga say what? You ain't never been about that life so stop fronting. We both know this other persona you show the world is just a facade. I can dead that shit for you right here and now believe that."

"You really gonna shoot me over some pussy," he asked.

"Try me," I said putting the gun to his head.

He shook his head before looking me dead in the eye.

"I'm sorry okay. Look I'm sure between the both of us and ourconnects we can find something out."

"You right," I said placing my gun in my lap.

"I'll call Charity and..."

"Charity? My nigga she the same one that sent out the hit on Jodie's ass. You was just a casualty and you ain't even know it. Guess she real fed up of you and yo bullshit that's why they put a hot one in ya ass this time around."

"Charity don't have those kind of connections, what are you talking bout?"

"You bout the dumbest motherfucker ain't ya. Her dad company is just a front for his drug empire. They been smuggling, and mass distributing through the streets of Louisville for years. How you getting in bed with bitches and don't know what you walking into? Why she ain't here with you? I mean it has been two whole days since everything happened and she don't even care to check on yo hoeing ass. What does that tell you ma nigga?"