Two ~ Toxic

Lacrosse practice. You wouldn't think that would be somebody's happy place but it was Brianna's. It was the only place she felt connected to her siblings so as soon as she woke up she got changed, stole Derek's car and headed to watch practice.

Coach was giving Scott a particularly hard practice today. He began shouting frantically that 'McCall was going to do it again' so everybody was pretty intrigued to see how try two of the Scott verses Jackson goes. Luckily it was a relatively sunny day so nobody found it odd when Brianna put her sunglasses on. She connected herself with Scott so she could see how he was feeling since she didn't want him to rip Jackson apart. Well not that much anyway.

Turns out he was feeling pretty angry. That was his emotion. His senses on the other hand were a little messed up for Brianna to handle it which told her something that worried her. He was going to get wolfed up. Unfortunately for Jackson, Brianna had no time to use her knowledge because Scott had already injured him by the time she'd stood up. Everybody went to check on the injured Jackson whereas Stiles and Brianna took a now fully wolfed up Scott to the locker room.

"Put him under water." Brianna ordered Stiles who seemed to be holding him a lot better than Brianna was. She decided that she'd just be the information on the problem instead of the brawn. Plus she didn't want to expose her supernatural self to the boys just yet. Not until she was sure they wouldn't tell anybody else or judge her.

Ignoring her instruction completely, Stiles sat him on the floor and began taking. As soon as Scott yelled angrily for Stiles to get away from him Brianna yanked the buzz cut boy up off the floor. When the werewolf began to try to attack her was when things became interesting.

Pushing Stiles behind her since she was used to this kind of thing, Brianna kicked Scott backwards. She had to get him under water to calm him down. If kicking, punching and growling was the way he wanted to do it then that's how she was going to play.

Scott leaped onto the top of the lockers and began to corner the duo on the floor. A terrified Stiles began running around the room like a headless chicken while a slightly scared Brianna tried to save his life. Not the most fun thing in the world but it was assigned as Brianna's duty by Derek so she had to do it.

Eventually they managed to make it towards the door. Scott was about to leap onto the pair when Stiles grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it at the werewolf. In all honesty Brianna was pretty impressed by his quick thinking despite knowing that Stiles probably didn't know what he was doing.

"Stiles, Brianna." Scott said in exasperation. The pair who had planted themselves against the wall outside of the locker room cautiously walked over to him. "What happened?"

They let out a breath in sync while Stiles dropped the extinguisher. He then threw his gloves to the side as Brianna ran her hands through her blonde hair. "You tried to kill us." She stated bluntly after a moment.

"It's like I told you before," Stiles said as he sat down. "It's the anger it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

"How did you know that?" Brianna asked in confusion.

He glanced up at her, "I read!" He said defensively and Brianna rolled her eyes.

"But that's lacrosse." Scott interjected. "It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed."

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Brianna replied. "You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game."

"I'm first line."

Brianna shook her head with pursed lips. "Not anymore." She stated.

***