Chapter 1 : Running Away

Side Note - (Su Bin promised if his parents fought again he would leave without them knowing.)

Su Bin awoke to loud yelling downstairs and thought about going back to sleep but then realised about his promise. He thinks twice and then tells himself that he is going to leave.

He sneaks out the window with his luggage and calls for a taxi. With the little money he had he gave the taxi driver 10 dollars and told him thanks.

He went into the airport after he arrived and went to the counter and paid for a ticket to Seoul South Korea. He then waited for the plane ticket time and aboarded the plane.

Then he saw a girl about his age struggling to put her luggage into the luggage cargo because it was too high for her to reach. Then he grabbed her luggage and gently put it in the luggage cargo for her and sat down in his seat. Then she had thanked him then sat down right next to him.

He turned to look and saw that she had a nice smile, and beautiful eyes which was his ideal girl but he also thought what her personality was like and noticed she was from America too but then said your welcome fast and turned right back around. With her turning back and quietly playing on her phone.

[ARRIVED IN SEOUL SOUTH KOREA]

Su Bin awoke and saw that she was getting her luggage but then he stood right up and grabbed his luggage and they touched arms together but both quickly pulled there luggage and said sorry to each other. Then both went there separate ways.