Chapter 5 : Another Kiss?

When they arrived at the nurses office Su Bin and Song Ra got treated. Song Ra said thank you and they started going back to class but they both were thinking about the kiss.

When they came back it was like total hell because teacher Nim came back before they cleaned the mess Min Ho had made.

Teacher Nim then yelled to his students and told them to walk the track 100 times then they would be released.

(Su Bin grabbed his bottle of water before going to the track.)

[Students arrived at the track]

Teacher Nim told them to start.

3 girls first came up to Su Bin with 3 different things: soda, energy drink, and a protein bar asking which one he wanted but said "No thanks I just drink water" and left them looking stupid and mesmerized.

A group of guys (6 people) then came to Su Bin and told them they were surprised about the fight he had with Min Ho and soon became friend's with all of them in the past 30 minutes.

Su Bin than drank his water. After he drank his water he saw Song Ra on crutches with her friends and he thought she was thirsty and he came up to her and gave her his water and said "I think you need it more". She then said thank you embarrassed and drank his water when he went running on the track. Her friends started joking that those two had a relationship when they didn't.

After they had done 100 laps they went to their other classes and it was time for PE. Su Bin then found his way to PE class and saw that they were playing dodge ball. It was guys vs girls.

Su Bin wanted to participate on the first day of school, so he did but Song Ra sat out because of her ankle. Su Bin then threw a ball and it hit a girl in the face and made her go falling and making her red.

Su Bin ran towards her and helped her up. She got up and said "I like you" and kisses him and the students stopped and watched. Su Bin then pushes her away wiping his lips off saying "Sorry but I don't know you enough to be your boyfriend". The girl was mad and depressed at the same time and ran to the restroom crying while her two friends followed her saying "It's ok. You will get him next time."

Su Bin then looks at Song Ra and before he could say a word the bell rang and they all went home except Su Bin.

And Su Bin said "What am I to Song Ra?"