Chapter 7 : Now Theres A Prom

After Su Bin woke up to get ready for school. Su Bin knew he liked Song Ra but didnt want to admit it. He just got up got ready for school but saw it was too early to go so he just want for a walk on the street and saw something he wanted. A motorcycle.

He saw it and wanted it but only had$569

He saw it and wanted it but only had$569.38 (In Bank Account). So he needed only $100 because it had costed $665.99. And he said he should start saving up to buy it.

He started to walk some more and noticed the time, it was 7:49. So he started walking to school when he saw Min Ho and his 2 buddies beating up a minor. So Su Bin stopped them and told the kid to go to school.

Min Ho then said "What are you doing" and Su Bin said "What are you doing beating up a minor."

Min Ho then goes punching Su Bin and his buddies join him. Leaving So Bin weak, with a bruised face and bleeding from his mouth. Su Bin then walked to school and saw he wasn't late yet.

He cleaned himself up and went to class. When Su Bin went in the classroom people were talking about his face then the same girl that had kissed him said "are you ok (worried)?" Su Bin then sat down next to Song Ra.

Teacher Nim then came in the classroom. "Oh...What happend to your face?" Su Bin just sat in silence. "Oh...Your the new kid." teacher Nim said.

"Come up here." Su Bin then went up and looked at the class. "This is our new student from yesterday."

Teacher Nim then asked him to introduce himself. "Hello. My name is Chen Su Bin." Then a girl in the back asked if he was single and the class laughed but he said "Yes. I'm single but I won't pick just any girl. I like a girl with beautiful eyes, pretty smile, and a caring and funny personality."

Then another girl said "Did you know there was going to be a prom on Friday?" Su Bin then shook his head and the girl that kissed him sayed "He is going with me."

The class then started talking about how they were going together. But then Su Bin interrupted and said "No. I didn't say I was going with you."

The class then said oooh. And the girl just crossed her arms embarrassed and mad and sat down in her seat.

Su Bin then said "Now that I hear about the prom I want to go but with someone who probably has a date to the prom."

The class then said oooh again. And class began.

[45 Minutes Later]

[Bell Rings]

They went to their other classes.

[After 3:02 School is out]

They all went home.