Chapter 2 : You Again & Again

After Su Bin left the plane he then started taking pictures and miraculously ended up bumping into a person and he picked the person's things up and noticed it was the same girl.

"You" They both said as they looked at each other. Then she said "Thank you" and ran the opposite direction. And he was left alone looking stupid.

He then started to think about her but then stopped himself. And started taking pictures again until he felt thirsty and went to the first shop with refreshments. He then walked up to the cashier and asked for a water but someone said the same thing at the same time as him. He turned and saw her. The same girl again. He then gave the cashier the money and then grabbed his water and left looking stupid again.

He then started to look around and started to go out into the world and saw a lot of people, buildings, and lots of trafic. He then started walking and noticed he had finished drinking his water and went to throw it away but noticed a familiar person throwing away the same drink but he ignored it and threw away his water and walked around.

He then noticed a girl on the phone talking angrily and she hung up crying and walked across the street when a car is speeding her direction.

He then reacted quickly and pulled her out harm leaving her clutched to him and scared. He didn't know what to do and just asked her if she wanted to have ice cream with him. And she responded "WHAT!?".

He then grabs her hand, her luggage and his luggage to the ice cream shop. Then buys her ice cream and gives it to her. He hated seeing girl's feel bad especially when he liked them. But she asked him why he was doing this to her and he responded "I don't want you to feel bad I want you to feel happy". Then the both of them started eating ice cream.

Su Bin then leaned closer to her and she leaned back worried and he wiped her lips with ice cream. She said thank you embarrassed and went back to eating her ice cream.

After the two of them were done with eating ice cream the two of them were having a conversation and they both introduced themselves. Chen Su Bin and Kim Song Ra. He told her he didn't have a place to stay at and she let him stay at her house with her grandma. He said thank you and asked about her about why she was crying and yelling angrily in the phone.

She then said it's because of her ex-boyfriend and said that he was a total jack-ass.