Chapter 8 : Broken Heart

[One Day Later]

Song Ra's Ankle is healed. Su Bin's hand is healed.

[Prom Day]

Su Bin awoke happy and was going to ask Song Ra to go to the Prom with him and he was going to confess that he liked her. He gets up early and gets ready. First he texts Song Ra what flowers she liked and she responded White Roses. He goes out to a flower shop and asked if they had white roses in a bouquet and they said yes and he purchased one.

 He goes out to a flower shop and asked if they had white roses in a bouquet and they said yes and he purchased one

He goes to school on time. He saw Song Ra smiling and begins walking to her until he see's a guy with her and the guy kissed her.

Su Bin has a meltdown in his mind. She looked toward Su Bin and she was about to say something but he went into the classroom and sat down.

He said to himself "Why?Why him." Song Ra came in and told Su Bin that she could explain but Su Bin got up and gave the guy that kissed her the flowers and told him to give it to Song Ra.

Su Bin went to the classroom and sat down in his seat. Song Ra sat next to him and he just says "I guess you found another guy. Congratulations."

Before she could say a word the bell rings and teacher Nim comes in.

[After 3:03 School is out]

Song Ra and Su Bin walk home.

[7:00 Prom]

Song Ra left without saying a word and went to prom. Su Bin has his suit for prom and decided he had to get her and make her his.

So he left and went to prom.