Minwoo admitted it!

- Minwoo's POV -

   Huh!? this is kinda boring here huh!? why should my parents need to sent me here in the hospital ??? I only have headache? aish....

Well,that Hyuri-The ugly girl now is surely happy cause I'm absent today in School and she will be missing Me.hahaxD The guy who always teases her!?

   (After a few minutes,while Minwoo is watching above the white ceiling)

    Hmmmm....wait! Why am I always thinking about Hyuri??? There's so many things around but why her??? eeeehhh,don't tell me I like her already??? huh..NO WAY!

    (After that,Minwoo fall asleep,but suddenly..........)

    Hyunseong ,Youngmin , Jeongmin, and Donghyun: Baaaaahhhhhhhh...(says this in chorus then laughed out very loud)

     Minwoo : arrggghhh! You guys scared me a lot!!"!! don't you see?? Im sleeping,resting! But You guys suck up!and anyways,how did you guys knew that Im here!?

       Donghyun: ahh...So you really don't have the plan to say to us your friends that your admitted here in the hospital!?hahaha...Your Mom texted us Min...and Don't be so hot !!!xD it seems that your not that feeling good yet!

       Minwoo: argh...k...Well,?! where's Kwangmin ???? why is he not with you guys?

      Jeongmin:  He said that he have some things to do so he won't be coming with us...But huh,!!dude you may not believe me but earlier this morning, I saw Hyuri and teased her as what we guys do to her always except Kwangmin as usual.Hyuri then continued walking then accidentaly bumped unto Kwangmin.Instead of teasing her and make her embarass,Kwangmin helped her and he also yelled at us not to tease and make some fun with Hyuri anymore then left us out there.

     Minwoo: mueos-eul-yo??!!? He really did that!???? Aish-_-

so what did you guys did???!?X-(

    (They just sighed and remain silent,then Youngmin added)

       Minwoo: Nothing!???

     Youngmin: well Min, Im not that pretty sure but I think Kwangmin likes Hyuri! (pouted his mouth while saying this)

      Minwoo: MUEOS-EUL-YO?????!!!???? No wayyyyyy!!!

     Hyunseong: oh,Minwoo! Take it easy dude!!! and anyways, why are you so shock upon hearing that thing from Youngmin??? (Chuckled then gave high-five to Youngmin)

       Minwoo: huh?!!?....uhmm..uhmmmmm..no its not like that what I mean is...."

  (He didn't finished talking then Hyunseong added.....)

    Hyunseong: (chuckled a lil bit)

Minwoo,you dont need to explain that to us !we got your point!!!!

(Everyone laughed)

      Minwoo: Huh! I hope you get it the way I that I wanted!!!

  (Everyone laughed then .....)

    Donghyun: ohh,its getting late already! we should left now guys.....take care Min and Im sure you will be going to school tomorrow already....

       Minwoo: yah!of course!

     Donghyun, Youngmin, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong: okay!bye Min! see you tomorrow!!!! (says this in chorus then left Minwoo already)

   Minwoo: argggggggghhhh!!!!

Stupid Minwoo! why did you just said that huh!!! you just have a very shoocccckkked reaction upon hearing of What Youngmin says???

  urgh-_- Im sure !they get it!!!

Well, I'll admit it myself!!!

I like Hyuri a Bit! Just a lil BIT!!!"

    (Then Minwoo fell asleep....after 2 hours ,Minwoo was already out from the hospital.)