Kwangmin is different among his friends?

Kwangmin: Maybe this would help you by this time..

   (Kwangmin handed a handkerchief to Hyuri then have his cutest smile.)

        - Hyuri's POV -

  Hey!!!is this really Jo Kwangmin who's in front of me now???

He's one of Minwoo's friends,right?

but why he is here and comforting me after what Minwoo did to me?

isn't Kwangmin different among them??? oohhhh,I do'nt think so it's so confusing...well, I'm so Confuse-_-

   Hyuri: oh....oh..th..thankyou!

    Kwangmin: yourwelcome...

( he smiles again then sat next to me )

  Hyuri: Hey,why are you doing this to me?ahh,what I mean is that why are you helping me? aren't you Idiot Minwoo's friend right???

    Kwangmin: Yah! Im his friend but I really hate and just leave him when he starts doing  foolishness such as what he did to you right now.

    Upon hearing this ,I started to blushed and look down trying to avoid his gaze so he won't notice me blushing.He's ....Concern??? I don't think so... But,really....For me, he's so different from his friends ..Different specially to NO MIN WOO ! The Jerk!....ohhh,Kwangmin how I wish your friends are same as you...

Well, Kwangmin is really cute ^^

(Hyurin saying this again in her mind)......

Silence came by between us. We don't talk that much cause I'm shy specially talking to one of Minwoo's friends.

After 2 minutes...

RING..RING..RING......

Thank God!The bell rangs already then we both stood up and smiled at each other then our eyes mets up and that made us both blushed.

wooohhh!??^^

   Hyuri: Thanks again Kwangmin

(Then I bowed a little)

   Kwangmin: Hehe..no problem^^

   Then we both leave the garden...