Minwoo trying his best!?!

- Author's POV -

      Minwoo is now out from the hospital and so happy with it (He's acting like a child -kawaii^^)......

Now, he will be going to school already to catch up his missed activities.While he was standing near the wall, He saw Hyuri and was trying to make some fun with her again, But there are no words coming out from his mouth.

     Minwoo: what happened!?I mean ....what happened to me!? why is it that there are no words coming out from my mouth to teased or bully Hyuri again!? is it because I like her already!? but,just a little?but why?

Okay!..Okay..OKAY!!!!well,I think Kwangmin is right of what he always says to me after bullying Hyuri...that I should stop bullying her cause there's still nothing I'll gain from it..and besides she didn't make some things that can make me feel bad anyways...It's just me myself turning her good sides into bad sides...I should apologize to her but, HOW?????HOW????HOW????? Well I should ask some help from my friends......

(Minwoo saying this to his mind and feel so sorry to Hyuri.Then after that the bell rangs and He walk straight to his classroom)

      ~ Minwoo,Hyuri, and the Jo Twins are just in the same year level so it means their classmates... After 4 hours,its already 11:30am then they will be having already their lunch break.Now, The Boyfriend group ( Minwoo,Donghyun,Jeongmin,Hyunseong, and The Jo Twins group name) had their plan already on how will  Minwoo be going to apologize to Hyuri.Their plan is they will let Minwoo approach Hyuri with his aegyo face then treat Hyuri for lunch.

      Minwoo:  Hey!?do you guys think this will be perfect?

      Youngmin: Naaah.... Minwoo,you can do it! It's your fault so you will be facing consequences on it  and this is one of the thing that you will be facing off...

        Minwoo: Hooooohhh! ( Took a deep breath) Ooohhhoookkaaay!

This is all because of Meeeeeee!

     Youngmin & Hyunseong:  Sssshhhhhhhhhh... she might hear you!

     Minwoo: Oh...ok-ay (in a small soft, voice) But,wait can,can I go to the comfort R. first !?? I think, I'm going to" (He didn't finish cause Donghyun added)

       Donghyun: No! you will not be going to the Comfort Room! You might not come back already...so now,GO...! approach Hyuri already!

     ~The rest of the members cheered Minwoo except Kwangmin.

Well because He's a shy and a very well-behaved person.

      ~ After a few minutes.......

      Minwoo: ahem...uhmm..uhmmm....... Hyuri????

       Hyuri: He's here again!urghh..He might ruin my day again(she says this in her mind and shocked upon hearing Minwoo calling her name)  uhhhmmm..... ne???

      Minwoo: uhm, .........mmmmm..

      Hyuri: What??? nothing to say???

or you will just ruin my day again!?huh? please I'm begging you to please stop bullying me! :(

       Minwoo: No, Hyuri...uhmmm,

I..............I...uhmmmmm....

       Hyuri: what!? what do you wanna say???nothing?then bye.

      Minwoo: uhmm..Hyuri!?? wait!

I...I just wanna...uhm,treat you? (with an awkward smile w/in his face)

       Hyuri: Treat??? Me???!!!

haha...you are just kidding me , don't you!? (so confused)

      Minwoo: ahm...Im not kidding Hyuri...I just really wanna treat you!^^ (Having his cute smile)

     Hyuri: Wait,is this really true!? my mortal enemy will be treating me?! well,he may just set up me with his friends...Or he will let me eat food that has a poison without my knowing...OR maybe he just trully wanna treat me without putting any poison or setting me up...but the question is why is he doing this to me right now!? did he already forget that Im his Mortal enemy??? (she says this to her mind)

    Hyuri:  Oh..Okay.....................

    Minwoo: good! come on!:)

   Hyuri then followed Minwoo.