Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up and for a few minutes I thought I was at home in my purple bed, in my purple bedroom, with the light streaming in my window. What a dream I had had. But then I looked around and realised that I was lying next to a bush at the Morsh park, a park that was filled with beautiful rose bushes, with millions of thorns sticking out. It was a dog park, and unfortunately my left foot, with no shoe on it was resting in a fresh poo, great. I got up and walked over to the small pond, sticking my foot in it and hoping that that would do. What happended last night. my clothes were all in scraps and I was really hot and sweaty. so I started walking home, it was only about ten minutes from Morsh park. When I got home, I saw police at my house and my dear mothered explaining things to the police with a worried look on her face. My teacher and Grace were there too. I had a sudden flash back, my friend Beccy was saying "Grace is a Rose, the most dangerous thing"

I walked up to my mum and she looked at me as if she hadn't seen me in days. She forced her arms around me "Why did you leave me Ali?" she said "Where did you go? Are you alright?" "I'm fine, and I can't remember" I broke away from her bear hug and started to walk up to the front door, to go and get changed. Grace ran up to me"Ali, are you ok, where did you run to? Why didn't you come back?" "Grace, I seriously can't remember, but I had the strangest dream, I woke up in Morsh park, how strange is that?" "Wow, that is weird, well I'm glad your ok?" she said, leaning forward to hug me. I hugged her back and smelt the slight scent of a rose, wow this was weird and confusing. When I stepped away I saw a man in the distance, I recognised him and then I had another flashback.

"I am the thorn protecter, but I retire soon" he said with his powerful voice.

Something urged my body to run to him, so I did.