Chapter Two

(Amory in the picture, Actress Kristen Stewart)

Waking up, I felt myself shivering lightly. Sitting up in the bed I looked around at my surroundings and tried to figure out where I was.

Everything was different. I was in a different room. 

Looking around it was a white room with all black furniture but it was bigger than the last room because in it was four beds, two bunk beds to be exact. The beds had black comforters and white sheets and the pillow cases had a gray tent to them. Every bed was the same and as I looked closer I realized that in the beds were other people still sound asleep. 

Looking around yet again still trying to piece together where I was, I got out of my bed which was one closest to the ground. I noticed the room was set up symmetrically with the door in the center of the room and the bunk beds in the center pushed to the wall. Two big dresses along the opposite wall from the door on the respective sides of the room, one for each bunk bed. Then across from the door was another door that once I opened I saw it was the bathroom. The room was black carpet with white painted walls. The bathroom was tiled with light gray color. In the bathroom there was what you suspect, a toilet, shower, and sink, and a little cabinet above the sink.

Once I decided to try and wake the other people in the beds realizing that they looked my same age. Maybe they just moved us during the night or something? I thought as I tried to stay calm

Being in a different room than before isn't anything to worry over right? Right, I tried to convince myself.

Going to bed above mine, I noticed it was someone I recognized.  Amory, I think her name was. After trying for a few moments she finally woke up.

"Wake up, do you know where we are?" I asked her.

Rubbing her eyes she looked at me, "The roles are reversed, and yet you still don't know where we are." She said smirking but as she looked around her smile faded becoming alert. "Where are we?" She added.

"I don't know." I said getting off of her bed I went to the other beds and woke up the other people in them. While Amory got out of her bed and woke the other person in the other bed.

Both the reactions the same, confusion soon turning to being Alert, but weird enough no one panicked much.

"We have to get out of here." Said one of the guys on the opposite bunk on the bottom.

"No, where just going to stay here and see whats going on." Amory said sarcastically, making me laugh a bit.

"This is no time for being sarcastic, Amory. we need a plan." I said.

"You two know each other?" Said the other guy.

Together there was four of us, two girls and two guys. "Sort of," I answered.

 "We met briefly on the train." Amory added smiling at me.

"Well, I'm Tyjah." He told us. 

"Seriously, we are in a place that we don't know, and for god knows what reason and you guys are getting to know each other?" Said the other guy who we still didn't knows name.

"If we are going to work together, I'd like to know a few things about you guys so we aren't complete strangers." I told him honestly. "It's bad enough I don't know where I am, let alone who you guys are." I added.

After a few moments of silence I spoke, "Here, let's say our names and our age. That way were not strangers."

Everyone just started to look around, no one wanted to go first, so I looked at Amory, who's hair was a little messier than the last time I saw her, but she still looked good. She was wearing pajama pants and a spaghetti strap shirt that showed of her perfect figure.