Chapter Five

(Derek Sanders, as Matt Bomer)

Being a light sleeper I heard someone open the door and walk into the middle of our room. Their goes my sleep, I thought bitterly.

"WAKE UP!" I heard someone yell, assuming it was Derek since he is out trainer and all. "We start training to day, get up and get ready." He finished saying and turn and walked out of the room.

I Heard everyone else get up, but I refused too. Nothing could change my mind, I was sleeping.

Then suddenly my comforter was ripped from my bed, with nothing to protect me from the cold other than my short-shorts and a sports bra, I groaned and looked to see who had taking my warmth.

As I looked up, I saw Amory and suddenly my face turned and embarrassed red. I couldn't see them but from the way they felt, my cheeks were bright read.

"I-I.... Um sorry, but you need to get up. I... I don't want to be left alone with just Alex and Tyjah." She said looking anywhere but me, her face also turning a tent of red. It was cute.

"Uh... It's fine." I said already awake from the encounter, I dashed out of bed and threw some clothes on.

When I turned around she was staring at me. Once she noticed I saw her she turned a tent of red again, which made her still look cute, which in tune made me smirk.

---------------------

Walking into the cafeteria I saw that everyone was already their and found the table Alex and Tyjah were sitting at.

"What took you guys so long?" Alex asked.

"She, um, She wouldn't wake up." Amory said not looking at anyone especially me as she sat down beside Tyjah.

Sitting beside Amory and Alex I said, "She took my comforter," coming out more bitter than I might have intended.

"Next time throw some water on her instead." Tyjah added smirking, while I gave him my silent scowl.

"Maybe next time one of you should wake her up. Why did I have to do it?" Amory said sighing.

"Um it's not like you asked for our help. Plus she's your bunk mate, your problem." Alex said.

"Oh or, better yet... you could just let me sleep!" I said hoping they would let me. Amory just frowned and rolled her eyes. Even when she was mad she was cute. I think I like it better when she's not annoyed at me tho. Alex and Tyjah just shook their head in disapproval. "It's not my fault I can't sleep. Usually my little sister sleeps with me, so my mom can have some rest because they share a room." I explained to them.

"Awe, does Lexa need someone to sleep next the her?" Alex mocked me.

"No, It's just weird without her their, is all." I stated.

"I think that's cute," Amory said smiling at me again, and making my cheeks heat up...again.

After that no one said much, until older people came in. I assumed they were the trainers. Derek soon found us, only telling us to follow not explaining at all. We all followed him in sets of twos, Me and Amory and then Alex and Tyjah, Tyjah being behind me.

After a while of walking about ten minutes or so we walked into a gym with every exercise thing, anyone would ever need. I didn't even know what half of them were called, other than a treadmill.

Turning around Derek looked at all of us.

"Today is training. Everyday you will exercise at least an hour, water will be on hand at all times in that hour so make sure you drink some every so often. Today we are going to be testing, see at what levels of fitness you are on."