Kiro's Personal Info

Name: Kiro (Chi) Itami

Attire:
Top: black and blood red long-sleeved dress that goes to your mid-thigh
(usually wears a cloak with hood up)
Socks: black socks that go up past the ends of the dress
Shoes: black combat boots that go to her knees

Additional:
Headphones: sometimes worn around neck or head, black and red
Kitty ears: on rare occasions when wanting to look cute
Backpack: is blood red (burgundy), has drawing book, poem book, chocolate, an axe, some throwing knives,
​​​​iPod, Mp3 player, phone, and extra clothes

Hair color: red highlights in black hair

Age: 12
Looks: 14

Weapons: Nen

Nen type: specialist

Nen moves:
Blood Knife: all blood outside of your body spikes and punctures the enemy target
Blood Wall: shoves all people and objects 10 feet away from you (of your choice)
Blood Thorn: all people feel like they are laying an a field of thorns (of your choice)
Blood Wings: she can fly (uses up very little Nen)
Others will be revealed and explained in the story

Hates:
Sugar, spice, and everything nice (Jk she loves sugar)
Positive encouragement/people
Pink

Loves:
Torture
Pain
Blood
Playing cards
The color black
The color blood red
Her headphones
Fighting
Her cloak

Other Info:

Wears black

Has one red eye and one black

Is VERY strong

Background:

  (Hope you guys like the new background. Hope it is more....umm.....explaining bout how she is awesome. XD)

After birth, everyone in the Blood Rose Clan goes through a Nen Machine. This Nen Machine is called the Chooser.

If it thinks you are unworthy of the clan for any reason, it kills you.

If you are lucky enough to be among the chosen, you live and get the treatment. This treatment gives you more strength and smarts.

​​​The amount of raw power you have makes 'The Chooser' give you more or less strength and smarts.

Kiro's raw power was the most seen in over a century.

She got private skill classes starting at age one and a half.

They had taught her Nen and had already started her own special moves when the assassins attacked.

Because the clan was so powerful, both the Zoldyck assassins, and the Phantom Troupe attacked together at night to kill the Blood Rose Clan.

Kiro had hid under the loose floorboards under the bed to be hidden well.

Come morning, Kiro did not have any family members left, and left for the surrounding forest to survive.

Since she had already found out her Nen and her Nen type, she began forming new moves to survive the wilderness.

She lived in forest till she was 5 developing nen. At age 5 she found out about heavens arena from some wondering hunters.
(hunters as in food hunters. Like, hunting for bear or something)

When she was 7 she turned into a floor master. She had always had a cloak on and no one new her age, gender, or her name.

From age 6-11 she lived there, battling people with her hood on.

Everyone there called her 'The Bloody Rose', because if someone fainted or died on the platform, she would carve a rose into there upper arm.

Therefore, it became bloody, therefore, it was a bloody rose. Hence the nickname, bloody rose.

In her spare time, she would try to find out about the 'Phantom Troupe'.

She forgot about the Zoldycks because, well, you can't remember everything from age 3.

After that she left heavens arena at age 12 to go to the hunter exam.

Then that's wear we start off.....