"Somebody To You"

Another chapter for you guys since my story has 500 reads yay! And Shout out to Abigailr5ervampette for always commenting and voting! :3 <3

////

Brad's POV

"Hey" Tristan said to me

"Yeah?"

"Pass the popcorn?" Tris said

I grabbed the popcorn and sat beside tristan.

It was our time alone, tris' parents were on a business trip and tris' sister is in a sleepover in james' place because of sophie.

"What movie?" I asked

"Uhm.. Brad what about we make a little confession time first" Tristan smiled

"Uhm... Sure!" I said and turned to face tristan

"You go first" I smiled

"No you first" Tris suggested

"No, no you go first"

"No, I insist" Tris said smiling

"What about we say something together" I suggested

"Alright"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"I'm bisexual" We both said

We smiled at each other and laughed.

I smirked and stood up going to the dvd player and played maleficent, I again sat down and faced tristan

"Why'd ya put it? I mean we were not done confessing!" Tristan said and pouted

I rolled his eyes playfully while smirking

"Let's just watch the movie then we'll continue yeah?" I said

"Alright" Tristan said and faced the tv

Me and Tris were all cuddled up, tristan's arm on my oppiside shoulder, my hands were all wrapped up around tristan's upper waist, I was leaned against tris' shoulder as tristan's head was rested on mine, it was at the moment was the definion of P-E-R-F-E-C-T, me and tris didn't mind at all if we looked couply and sweet and what nots, we were just enjoying the moment together, we both don't know what are we but nothing ever mattered to us more than this, i may sound cheesy, but everybody's trynna be a billionare but everytime i'm with tris i just don't care, cause all i want to be is somebody to him, i looked at him while he enjoys the movie and i smiled, he's so cute, look at me now i'm falling, can't even talk, still sluttering, he is all i wanted tonight, it doesn't matter if we have no label, what matters is we love each other, but i'm not quite so sure if it's because of me that he became bisexual, i hope it was me, but i won't tell him if he asked me that was he the one who made me like this but it was him, all because of him but i'm not complaining, i thank god for tristan evans, i thank him for everything that we are today, i thank him because he was with me with all my problems with my family, i thank him for him.

"FUCK YOU STEAVEN! YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT TO HER I MEAN COME ON YOU ARE SO FUCKING INSENSITIVE" Tris said as he pulled away from me to shout at the screen, i laughed at watched the movie once again.

----

James' POV

@BiancaNaag : You guys are gonna be a band! That's crazy sick!

@JamesMcvey : Yes and yes it is

I added a sad face and pressed send.

@BiancaNaag : Aren't you happy?