[A] Class 3-E's REUNION?

Chapter One: Class 3-E's REUNION?

"Thanks, Lovro-san and yes, I'm on my way back to Japan for a vacation. Thanks for giving me this moment." A sweet voice said over the phone as a breeze blew his blue locks into the air. His sky-blue eyes were filled with pent up blood lust as he entered the airport using his personal multi-citizen passport. It was his first vacation in almost six years ever since he graduated from High School. He was now twenty-four years old and he was still a midget growing only a few 5-6 centimeters, but thanks to that he could always pass off as anyone in his line of work.

"Don't worry Shiota Nagisa-kun, Irina said you needed a break from all of this business..." Lovro said on the other line. Nagisa was quite thankful for his former teacher's care. Ever since he had started training under Lovro, he has always seen Irina on some of the missions he had been in as well as even helped him in case he needed it.

"Thanks once again Lovro-san. I'm going to go to the airport now..." Nagisa said as he heard his flight number being called out. He'll be welcoming back his old home where he learned how his life was meant to be in the professional assassin world, especially in that old classroom on the hill.

~~~

"Karma-san... We need this on the dot for tomorrow's meeting. Also, these documents need to be signed for the presentation on the 20th..." another sigh of stress was heard from a certain redhead who was busy signing and compiling as well as making appointments happen in his life as a government official. He just knew that this was going to be a tough challenge, but this was the first time he was experiencing hardship. He just wanted to see that one person who could make him smile after a hard day's work. When that person would call or even come back home, it felt like all the worries and stress of work was gone from his system.

A knock on the door pulled him out of his reverie and in came a black-haired man with spiky eyebrows that were in a permanent scowl. The redhead smirked at the incoming guest as he continued to breeze through the paper works given to him.

"What is it Karasuma-sensei? Oh, wait that should be Karasuma-san now isn't it??" The redhead smirk as the man named Karasuma just sighed. This boy's mischievous ways still didn't change.

"Karma, you know you can still call me Sensei after all. It hasn't even been a few years since you graduated with top honors from the University." Karasuma said with a fondness when he learned that Karma had entered politics.

"Aww and I thought the uptight 'Da Densest' human being in our former class would be specific about honorifics," Karma said as he called his former sensei the nickname, they gave him back then and was still filing and signing papers. His ministry, the Ministry of Defense was held by both him and Karasuma. Years passed and it had become the number one ministry in terms of success and fewer loss percentages in all history. With Karma's smarts and wits and Karasuma's daredevil attitude, they created the Ministry of Defense into a fortress of fortitude and solidity.

"Karma. I'm warning you." Karasuma said a little bit irritated with what the redhead said. Of course, he wasn't that dense when it came to love especially when Irina Jelavic, now Irina Karasuma, became his wife in the first place but his former students kept on teasing him about being dense which he didn't like one bit.

"On second thought we should hang out so-" Karma started speaking but his phone suddenly rang, and a huge grin broke out on his face making Karasuma sigh once again. He knew that look on the red head's face.

It was how he looked at Irina the first time he had realized his feelings for her.

"Hello, Nagisa!" Karma answered slyly as he finished the paper works and handed them over to Karasuma who nodded in thanks before taking off to give it to their assistant to distribute to the ones who needed it.