Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to readerguy534 who created the wonderful name Chrystal Clear.                 "Are we there yet??" moaned Discord who was crawling on the floor gasping for air. Fluttershy frowned "Discord we have only been walking five minutes." Discord got up and said, "oh." The two of them walked on when Fluttershy suddenly stopped and screamed in pain and fell to the floor shaking. Discord ran to Fluttershy and cried, "Fluttershy my dear what's the matter are you ok?" Fluttershy got up wearily and opened her eyes and suddenly Discord screamed and jumped onto a nearby tree. Fluttershys eyes had turned a colour of red and a colour of yellow circled around her eyes just like Discords eyes! "Discord what's the matter?" Discord was shaking ferociously in a tree. The birds which were nesting in the tree just rolled their eyes and one flew on top of Discords head and left a rather nasty surprise on his head. Fluttershy shouted, "Discord get down here right this second and leave those poor birds in peace!" Discord slid down the tree very slowly and then walked to Fluttershy. "Your eyes are back to normal now oh thank Celestia!" Discord then started to jump like a famous ballerina round the place for no reason what so ever. Fluttershy started to cry, "Stop it Discord this is serious it must have been the draconequus powers you gave me!" Discord stopped prancing about the place. Suddenly a rainbow filled the sky and it seemed to be coming nearer and nearer towards Discord and Fluttershy. "Oh my goodness it must be Rainbow Dash." Discord frowned and clicked his fingers and a pair of binoculars appeared. Discord then looked in his binoculars. "That cannot be Rainbow Dash this pony is a different colour and a lot more well how shall I put it, a bit too easy on the eye." Fluttershy looked towards Discord, "Discord!!" Discord then quickly said with sweat pouring down his face, "I just said she was pretty I mean of course you are the most beautiful specimen on earth." Fluttershy blushed and then the pony in the sky flew down towards Fluttershy and Discord. "Sorry for intruding but I was watching you two from the sky and after seeing this cool dude in a tree I just had to ask if you needed any help so I did a sonic rainboom and came down here." Discord crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow and said,"This cool dude has a name and anyway are you related to Rainbow Dash as you look like her?" The pony looked up and couldn't help smirk at Discords attitude. "Oh sorry I am Chrystal Clear, Rainbow Dash's sister." Fluttershy smiled, "Hello my name is Fluttershy and this is my husband Discord." Chrystal Clear looked at Discord and smiled and this was followed by Discord going from a frown to a genuine smile. The two of them were locked in a trance both of them looking at each other. Fluttershy coughed which made Discord and Chrystal jump. "Chrystal Clear it would be very kind of you if you helped as but it is something Discord and I have to do alone." Fluttershy then walked on quickly with Discord who quickly clicked his fingers and a piece of paper fell to the floor near Chrystal Clear.