Kara Hoshi vs. Terrorists

-In the 2 weeks after Kara Furu Sentai and Auto Hoshi teamed up, they started training alot! They came up with moves for every team combination in from both team's members. Faire was also able to make 2 games in this time: as he was the only one without a home, he stayed at the HQ and had alot of time to himself-

One certain day at the Auto Hoshi HQ, Faire went out to join his team in the yard. The base was located on a mountain, thier team built a giant garage to work on their suits and vehicles. The yard itself still had small amounts of nature growing there, with cars littered around and a work table. Miya watched as Faire walked to the work table, Miya talked to herself as she noticed his drastic change... Gio noticed her mouthing quietly and came up asking "What?". Miya jumped as she didn't expect anyone to watch her, "N..n..n...nothing" Miya answered. "It's that... Faire's hair grew in such a short time". Miya remembered the Washu home as she explained "Back when we went to the Washu house, his hair turned silver from fear. Then when we started going to the academy, it faded back fast when he started getting comfortable.". Gio smiled as he concluded "You pay alot of attention to him: Ya like Faire?", Miya jumped again then blushed as she explained "N...No!  n..n...no It's just that his hair changed so (freakishly) fast in a short time". Mac popped from the shadows as he added "You and Faire stay indoors alot, but now we've been training out here so much you both changed...". Mac explained as he rolled up his sleeve "Your skin tone changed, you might not have noticed it your self though. Your hair specifically, looks spiky at the end now ". Miya persisted "Yeah... I know bodies change but SO FAST?...", Mac smiled as he finished "That's what happens when get fresh air!"(Mac starts flexing) "Your body can change like mine did!".  Gio agreed "Yeah, it's okay that he changed from training, Faire looks better like that way: he looked a little strange before anyway...", Miya thought to herself "... But it's strange, humans don't change physical appearance that fast(unless they had a outside entity changing them either by choice or forced). I wonder if it has something to do with his home?". Faire sat down and started on his new game, Cykle came up asking "Hey hermano! Watcha' doin'?", Faire spoke to his friend as he continued working "I'm making a game I thought of a week ago, I wasn't going to first. But decided to go and see how it'll turn out.". Cykle jumped on the back of his chair to look over his shoulder "Another game? What happened to that bunny game?", Faire told him "I didn't complete it..." "?". Faire then told him what happened "See every game I make with the software has a export command, when I press this it'll actually become a game. But the bunny thing wasn't exciting and the controls were strange, so I left it as a test.". Cykle explained "You should finish it: you may not like your game, but there could would like defending a pet bunny! Just like with people, you may have a trait that you don't like and think others won't too: but their could be people who like this about you!". Faire looked up as he realized something important, "!!! I'll fix it up when I can add more to it". Jiraya walked up as they were talking "You still working on that game? If you do that along with Hero work: you could make alot of money!". Faire looked excited as he thought aloud "If I make money from this or if one of my small games sell... I can buy the full version of the software! Then I can do all the ideas I want!". Gio smiled as he watched them talking "This is perfect", Opti turned to him"?". Gio explained "The hero test happens during the end and beginning of the semesters, it so happens the Disaster Forecast usually shows more criminal activity during the break: Kids can focus on their work now instead of trying to...". A alarm suddenly went off! one of the tress opened up showing a monitor built into the pseudo machine. The speaker from before came up on screen "AutoHoshi!" the man stated then he stopped as he saw the other team there, "Perfect, Kara Sentai is here too! There's a attack going on at the Academy base, the heroes already on base have ceased contact. Hurry to point I!". A map showed the closest area to the fire spreading around the academy, Opti commanded his team "Auto's Roll out!". AutoHoshi put on their suits and ran towards the academy. Rei barked in his commanding tone: "Kara Sentai, let's go!", the team put on their hero suits too and ran off to the area! Faire took the stance of a Olympic runner, and rushed pass everyone in a few seconds! Rei looked at Faire pass them as he said proudly, "That training must've helped alot!". Mac debunked his friend as he spoke "Isn't he using his suit to speed up?". Miya looked at him as she debunked Mac's statement "No... pearl's showing me, Yuri's talking to him: but he isn't using it too run faster. No wonder Faire enjoyed walking so much, he's really fast! He must've ran alot before.". Faire ran up to a barrier that was built around the academy, then looked up in terror as he saw a familiar face! the rest of the team and AutoHoshi came up and looked up (the rest of KFS also looked in shock) to see Arsin! The arsonist was dressed in a white suit with a really long red tie, his skin darker than before from being around fire for so long since he escaped prison. "Hahahahaheehahaha if it isn't my rival, Rei!" Arsin laughed as he saw them approach the barrier, "Arsin!" Rei shouted "Haven't you learned your lesson from your last failure?". "I learned I need to use my full power from the start!" he leered down at the teams, Mac then yelled "You think we'll let you do whatever you want?!". Arsin scoffed at them  "I can kill you all right now, but I have more important things to attend to... but", a team of vehicle based machines came up on the dam as Arsin spoke "My friends will entertain you!". "The Deceptors!" Gio seethed as he looked at their rivals, his prediction on their actions was right: they're teaming up with others now! "Like I said I have important things to do" Arsin repeated "...So I have to leave the only unbroken heroes to you guys". Arsin then walked away as he finished "But leave Rei to me! if any of you burn him before I do: I'll never forgive you!". The leader of the Deceptors : Decero pointed towards the heroes below the barrier "Ha time to split them up" he said in a mechanized voice. He then shot a giant missile into the asphalt! The heroes tried to dodge but the surprise attack knocked them out, they woke up quickly looking up as the Deceptors moved closer. The one with a submarine (themed) suit spoke as he programmed a bomb from inside his evil suit "Ha heh heh heh heh heh heh  time to divide 'em! We're all going to go up in flames!".  Another explosion knocked everyone into random places near the academy!

Miya woke up to find herself in full mode in a highway, the byways and streets around her were covered in hot flames and many vehicles were tossed around and on fire! "Where..." Miya said dazed as she stood up "Pearl is everyone okay?" before her suit searched a giant black robot walked up to her! Miya looked to see Decero standing there watching with his glowing red eyes... "Hahaha hahaha I was hoping Opti was blown here instead...". Miya looked in wonder when he spoke , Decero laughed as he explained "You believe you survived the explosion? Hahehehehha we made the bomb specifically to split up the Auto Hoshis so we can kill them ourselves! We wanted to end their stupid lives with our hands!". He then aimed a giant cannon towards her, "I really wanted to kill my rival: Opti, but... killing you clears one of damned heroes out the world too!". Meanwhile Gio woke up in a street covered in searing fire, he stood up as talked to himself "Where am I?... I'm glad my suit went into full mode by itself: I don't think I would've survived the fall or laying on this pavement!". He then saw a deceptor walk out of the flames... "Heheheheh Atomic bee! I think we're the only ones that matched up!". Gio glared at the villain in the tank based suit, "Hahahahaheheheheheheh We tried match up everyone but it didn't turn out as we hoped like me and you! Luckily for me though: I get to fight my rival, and I know all your weaknesses...". Meanwhile Jiraya got up in a area torched into dry cracked ground, the space surrounding him was also completely covered in fire! He got up as he said to himself "My suit almost didn't come on in time!", the submarine based deceptor walked through fire swinging the flames out of his face! "Dammit! I wanted the brat!". Jiraya jumped back, "Submariner!". The submariner pointed his canon to him "But I'm glad to kill any of you Ass Hoshis!". Meanwhile Rei woke up on top of a building by the academy, "..." he got up and saw where he was. He spoke to crimson as he wasn't in full mode to read on his visor, "Crimson, status report on KFS!", Crimson reported "REI, ALL MEMBERS ARE ALIVE. NO SERIOUS INJURIES ON ANY MEMBERS OF EITHER TEAMS". Rei got ready to go, "Good... I need to find them, those Deceptors guys might ...", He then heard laughing as he turned. "Hehehehehehhahahaha! Oh... I have one of you..." a jet themed deceptor walked towards him: This one looked different compared to the others as he used a batman looking suit with a ear less white helmet and jet plane wings instead of a cape. "I wanted to fight that tranny on the Auto Hoshi team" he said as he got closer. Rei got ready to fight as the deceptor finished "but as long as I can kill anyone, I'm happy!". Meanwhile Faire woke up on his back, he heard Yuri as he got up "Faire Sama...". Faire looked around and saw he was on the destroyed Hero Test building! it was rammed into the academy and the wings of the building were tilted in different directions... "!!!! w...w... where..." Faire mumbled softly, "Master you're up!" Yuri said cheerily "Master I checked the team, everyone was alright". Faire looked around in fear as he spoke "They might need help, I hafta...", a loud scream suddenly came from the other side of the roof "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!". Faire and Yuri looked at the skies in the direction of the scream body parts and blood curdling screams came from the direction, "I... have to  go in that direction, I'm Faire, I'm a hero" Faire tried to push himself to walk in that direction. "I have to look... I have to." Yuri tried to comfort her master as he walked towards the screaming in fear "Master don't be scared I'll protect you, Please don't be scared, I'm with you: I won't let anything hurt you!". Unbeknownst to Faire: the reason he woke up perfectly fine despite not being in full hero mode... was because of Yuri's Barrier

-To Be Continued-

HERO ASSOCIATION ACADEMY RECORDS

NAME: CECILLO CERO HAIR:DARK BROWN SKIN:DARKISH  EYES:CHOCOLATE

CECILLO IS A VERY ENERGETIC YOUNG BOY LIKE REI, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HOW HE SPENDS THE ENERGY. INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND AND YELLING WHEN NOT WORKING HE SPENDS ALOT DURING WORK AND WHEN NOT FIGHTING, HE RIDES BIKES ALOT. HE TAKES PART IN THE CYCLING CLUB, RACES MARATHONS AND JUST RIDING WITH FRIENDS! HE'S ALSO MORE RESPECTFUL THAN REI, AS HE'LL GREET AUTHORITY WITH TITLES WHETHER OR NOT THEY WERE CLOSE. HE'S ALSO SMARTER THAN HE SEEMS AS HE HELPS HIS TEAM REPAIR AND BUILD VEHICLES AND CAN BUILD SONE THINGS FROM SCRATCH IF NOT TOO TECHNICAL (LIKE HIS SUIT) IF HE WANTED. HE IS ALSO MORE MATURE THAN  OTHERS HIS AGE, AS HE IS DATING NOW AND IS TAKING THE RELATIONSHIP BERY SERIOUSLY. HE IS EVEN PLANNING TO STILL BE WITH HER WHEN HE GROWS UP.