Chapter One: Start of Year Five

I'm pretending that Luna is in Gryffindor.

Harry walked into the Great Hall for dinner with Ginny. It was the first day of classes. Hermione and Ron were already sitting at the Gryffindor table with Neville and Luna. Everyone knew that Ron and Hermione were together, as well as Neville and Luna.

No one, except Neville, Luna, and Ginny, knew why Harry and Ginny hadn't gotten together. It was because Harry was gay. He had told Ginny first, who actually took it pretty well. Then, Harry told Neville and Luna. He trusted those three more than anyone.

Harry sat across from Neville and between Ginny and Hermione. Luna was beside Neville and across from Ginny. Ron sat on the other side of Neville and across from Hermione.

Harry looked behind him at the Slytherin table as he heard his name being called.

"What?" Harry questioned.

"How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?" Malfoy sneered.

"Lay off, Malfoy!" Neville warned.

"I love what you've done to your hair!" Harry exclaimed. "How did you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?"

Draco looked pissed while Harry's friends laughed.

Arabella laid her hand on Draco's now clenched fist. "Draco, let it go." Draco turned back to his table as Arabella mouthed "sorry" towards Harry, then turned back as well.

Luna raised her eyes at the Malfoy twins. "I still hate him, but she seems nice."

The others quickly agreed.

Later that evening in the Gryffindor Common Room, Harry and his friends lounged about. Neville and Luna were sharing a love seat. Ron and Hermione were on the couch. Harry and Ginny were sitting on the floor next to each other in front of the fireplace.

"What do you think his problem is?" Ron asked suddenly as he placed his arm around Hermione's shoulders.

"Who?" Ginny asked as she and Harry turned to face the others.

"Malfoy."

Harry shrugged, then blushed as he remembered what had happened four years ago on the train ride back from Hogwarts.

"Harry, why are you blushing?" Neville asked.

"I just remembered something, that's all," Harry replied.

"Harry, four years ago on the train to King's Cross Station, you and Malfoy talked. What about?" Hermione wondered.

"Stuff," he whispered as he blushed harder.

"What kind of stuff?" Luna questioned.

"He told me that he had heard about what happened between me and Voldemort at the end of the year. He also heard about the nightmares."

"Is that all?" Neville asked.

"He told me that he was worried about me. When I asked him why, he just said he didn't know. That's all."

Ginny could tell that wasn't all of it, so could Hermione. They chose not to question it though.

That night, Harry couldn't stop thinking about Draco Malfoy. He just wanted to make Draco smile because of him. Just as Harry was about to fall asleep, a new thought ran through his head.

I want him to love me.

Please look at the picture above.