Chapter 2: Morning coffee

-------> DEDICATED TO YOU BECAUSE I JUST FELT LIKE IT... LOL

I KNOW I DIDN'T UPLOAD THIS STORY FOR A REAAALLY LONG TIME AND IM SORRY!!! >.<

hope u guys will like it! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2

I walked over to the kitchen and found my brother with mom's old pink and frilly apron. I tried so hard to stop the fit of laughter from bursting out but seeing my 6'2'' giant of a brother in the pinkie-st (i don't know if that is a word) apron in the world. I burst out laughing and pointed at him for about 5 minutes.

"Krys, if you don't stop laughing at me like a buffoon, I wont give you my special mocha mint-tea and I made it extra special today. I added your favorite, French vanilla, whipped cream, and topped with mini marshmallows." He threatened me using my favorite hot drink in the world.

I immediately stopped laughing and quickly reached out for the mug he was holding. He held out his other hand in front of me to stop me. My mouth was already watering. I could just taste that delicious mocha minty goodness in my mouth and my brother is denying me of it.

"Ah-ah-ah. You will have your mocha mint tea but not before you say the magic words."

"Do I have to?! I mean come on its Monday and I can't function before I have my cup!" I puffed my cheeks up like I used to when I was 5.

He just smirked and nodded his head urging to me to say the magic words.

"My brother is the best brother in the world and he rules all." My brother made me remember the phrase from an early age of 5. I have to say it every time I needed something from him. Which is a lot.

"And?!" He raised his hand and moved it in a circular motion which meant he wanted more.

"And I shouldn't have laughed at him for wearing such a pink apron that would even make pink flamingos fly away in fear." I teased.

"Can I please have have my mocha mint-tea now?!? PLEASE?!?!?!" I used the most desperate voice I could use.

"Alright. Here you go, Shiny!" He gave me the mug and a noogie which really hurt since he was such a big guy.

"Hey! Stop it!" 

He chuckled but let me go and went back to making breakfast. I seated myself on the dining chair and watched my brother cook. The kitchen was filled with the scent of bacon. Yum!

My bum vibrated and scared the heck out of me.

"Bro! My butts vibrating!"

"It's your cellphone, you dummy!" he laughed.

"Oh right." I reached into my back pocket and fished out my phone.

'Boss-man' This early in the morning!?!

"Yellow!"

My boss gave me a short briefing about some drug lord named Brian Verone that recently got out of prison for "good behaviour" 40 years earlier. Apparently, the Agency didn't believe it. So now I have to skip breakfast to track him down and kill him.

"Can't I do it after breakfast?" I asked him.

"Drug lords don't wait for their victims to finish their breakfast before they kill them, do they?" he said.

"Alright, alright! I'm on it," I said before hanging up.

I turned towards my brother who was putting down a plate in front of me.

"Sorry bro. Looks like breakfast will have to wait."

"What? Why?" he asked.

"My part-time job called and I have to take this shift if I want to keep my job!" I lied. Well, not really.

"This part-time job of yours sounds really demanding. What do you do anyways?" he asked suspiciously.

"Making the world a better place." By getting rid of dirty slime-balls that sullies it. I held the last part out.

"Alright. I'll save your breakfast for you to eat for supper later," he said.

I walked up to him and pecked him on the cheeks, "Thanks bro! You're the best!"

I walked up the stairs to my room and changed to my "hunting gear" as I'd like to call it. I went over to my closet and pressed the button that opens the wall where I stashed all my weapons. I decided on knives today. They're a hell lot messier than guns but a hell lot more fun. I strapped two knives on each of my thighs and one in my boots. I also grabbed some cash which I was undoubtedly going to need. I put on a sweater and baggy pants to hide what was underneath.

"I'm going!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

"Mm'kay!" My brother's voice was muffled because he was chewing.

_*_

According to my boss, the last time anybody had seen Brian Verone was at his home town, Chicago. I took the Agency's private jet which gave me a few hours to go through every detail about Brian Verone. He was a ruthless drug lord and a big family man. He has a wife and two kids under the age of 10 who are currently living with him in their town house which is heavily guarded 24/7 with equally heavy armed men.

Some would say it was completely idiotic and suicidal to go and assasinate one of the biggest drug lords of all time in broad day light in his own home, but my excitement was going up a meter from the challenge, I can barely keep my butt on my seat.

Ooohhh!!! This is going to be fun!!

----________________________________________________________________________-----

THERE! I UPLOADED IT! TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I JUST CAN'T GET MY MIND AROUND IT UNTIL I HAD THIS FEVER THAT GAVE ME HEADACHES WHICH GAVE ME IDEAS FOR THIS STORY!! LOL

Happy reading! 

AND DONT FORGET TO    VOTE!!! COMMENT!!!! FAN!!!!

LOL