Chapter 3: Part-time job

----> DEDICATED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON!!!

CHAPTER 3

I took out the two guard standing on either side of the gate with tranquilizers an they slid to the ground unconscious which allowed me to slip through the main gate and into the house.

I started taking men out who were in my way or were pointing their gun towards me. I ran towards a guy, jumped on his gun and stabbed him in the stomach. I jumped up and twirled in the air barely missing the bullets flying my way. I threw two knives to where the bullets came from. My once clean, pure black leather bodysuit was now stained with blood.

This is going to be hell to wash. I thought to myself before a guy with a machine gun screamed at me, but before he could pull the trigger, I threw my knife at him and it hit him between his eyes.

Damn, I'm down to my last knife. Better save it for the finale.

I picked up the machine gun and shot my way through. I felt the recoil of every shot and heard the cries of pain of the men I've shot, but all I can think was, "Eh." I'm a sick person. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and kept my finger on the trigger. When things have calmed down. I shrugged the ammunition off my shoulders and dropped the gun.

I gripped my knife tightly in my hand getting it to a comfortable position and kicked the door open. I saw Verone and his family huddled in a corner of the room. I walked over to them.

Verone glared at me, "Who sent you here?!"

"That's classified," I said in a monotone voice.

"Whoever it is, I'll pay you 10 times more that what - " I didn't let him finish before I threw my knife at him.

His wife screamed while their sons cried harder.

"Why are you doing this?!" she screamed as she charged at me with a shot gun.

In a flash, I pulled out my knife from Verone's dead body, swung my left hand to deflect her shot gun from my face and slashed her throat. Her eyes widened as she clutched her throat with her hands and dropped dead to the ground.

"I'm just doing my part-time job," I ran towards the children in each others arms with an identical look of horror on their faces.

~_~

"We will come after you and avenge our parents!" the older brother said in a deep accented voice. He held his brother in his arms when I dropped them off at a local orphanage.

I smiled at him, "You should just forget about me. There is a very high chance I'll die before you even found me."

I hopped in the rental motorbike and drove to the Agency Chicago Branch.

I can actually taste the bacon now. I was that eager and hungry to get home.

_~_

"I'm home!!" I opened the door and there my brother was in the living room obviously waiting for me. He was spread out on the couch and asleep. The T.V was on and he had a bowl of popcorn on his lap. I didn't want to disturb him so I closed the door quietly behind me and tip toed up the stairs and into my room.

I changed out of my "hunting gear" and into my fleece panda pajamas. I went down to the kitchen and heated up my breakfast-for-dinner supper and sat down with my still asleep brother on the couch. He was snoring slightly and I giggled at that. I leaned over his face and pinch his nose. I waited for a couple seconds to see if I could get a reaction from him but he seemed to be using his mouth instead. I clamped down my other hand over his mouth and waited for a couple of seconds again.

25...26...27...

Then his eyes snapped open and he started flailing his arms into the air making muffled noises since I still didn't let go, instead I pushed down harder.

Deciding that he finally had enough, I let go an clutched my stomach as I laughed hysterically. He just glared at me the entire time. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I wiped away the tear in my eye and took a final deep breath.

"I think there should be a law against trying to kill your siblings in this house," he said.

"Naw, bro. We don't have any need for that kind of silly law!" I said.

He had this evil glint and his eyes. I gulped.

"You're absolutely right. Which means I wont be convicted if I do this," he came at my sides and began tickling.

I gave out a loud shriek and giggles erupted from me as I tried to get his hands off of me.

When things have calmed down, he drew me closer to him and a comforting, brotherly hug.

"Welcome home," he said.

I hugged him tighter, "I'm home."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you are wondering, Krystal and her brother, whom I have yet to name, are orphans. Her brother is her legal guardian, they live in the same house/apartment, yadda yadda, yadda... LOL 

Next chapter---- SCHOOL!!! YAY!! :D NOT!! >:[ LOL