Chapter 4: Shkool!! It was a BANG!

----->DEDICATED TO YOU BECAUSE UR JUST PLAIN AMOOOZING!!! :DDD

I COMPLETELY MESSED UP ON MY NUMBERS FOR A SEC THERE... I CALLED THIS CHAPTER, "CHAPTER 3" BUT IT WAS ALREADY CHAPTER 4!!!!!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4

It's Friday, Friday.

Gotta get down on Friday.

My eyes snapped open, my sleepiness forgotten. I threw my comforter off of me and bolted up from my nice, warm bed and headed for my weapons vault.

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday.

I grabbed my trusty hammer and smashed my alarm clock to pieces.

"DIE!" - smash - "DIE!" - smash - "DIIEEE!!!" - smash - I yelled each time I brought down a destructive swing on the evil alarm clock.

"You can't hurt anyone, anymore!" One more wouldn't hurt. - SMASH - Okay, I'm good now.

I heard my brother's heavy footsteps against our carpeted floor as he ran up the stairs. My door was swung open and revealed my brother holding up an egg beater and a rolling pin. I hid my hammer behind my back.

"What are you doing with an egg beater and a rolling pin?" I laughed at him.

"Well I heard screaming and crashing so I got here as fast as I could. What happened?" he asked.

"Let's just say justice had just been served," I nodded towards the remnants of what used to be my old alarm clock, at least that was what it was until I broke it so badly that its hardly recognizable. I guess I just don't know my own strength.

"Krystal, that was your fourth alarm clock in 2 weeks! I can't just keep buying you a new one every time you decided to trash it!" he scolded me.

"Well then tell the radio station who obviously don't have any taste in music to fire the person choosing the crappy music so I wouldn't have to wake up grumpy!" I told him.

"I'll work something out," he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I squealed and ran up to hug him. "Thanks bro! You're the best."

Then I remembered that I still had the hammer in my hand. Good thing he didn't see that. I let my brother out of our bear hug, turned him around, and pushed him out of the door.

"Get out!! I need to get ready for school!!"

He leaned back and put his whole weight on me so I pinched him on the bum. HARD. He jumped away from me screeching like a girl.

"Ow!!! You just touched private property!! Owned by me!!!" he yelled with a very incredulous look on his face.

No doubt I had a triumphant look on my face based on the look on his face. "Well then I just marked you as my property!!"

"Ho- Wh- Whaaa?" He couldn't even make proper sentences.

"What?! You know I have ownership issues!" It's true. I put my name on every single thing I owned. That includes my clothes, weapons, our house, everything that is on and in my body is mine. And technically, my brother is mine.

He laughed as he shook his head. "You are one crazy sister..."

"I know! But you love me for it anyways..." I smiled up at him proudly.