Chapter 12 ~

Chapter 12 ~ 

-Scarletts POV-

My eyes slowly fluttered opened as I looked around, I didn't see Dylan. But then I heard talking coming from my living room and I slowly got up seeing I was in my dress ready for my date with Harry. I made my way over to the living room seeing my clutch and heels on the ground. I grabbed my table lamp because that was the only thing close to me and quietly tip toed into the living room.

It was Harry. his back was turned to me but it seemed he knew I was in the room because he turned around in a blink of the eye. He told me he saw me sleeping and the door was open a crack. Maybe I had fallen asleep waiting for Harry? Confused myself I just went along with it and nodded my head. I went back into my bedroom and collected my things.

I walked back into the room and Harry was leaning against the door frame clearly checking me out. I chose to ignore it feeling awkward already about how he knew where I lived and supposedly "sleeping" before he came. But it doesn't matter, I have to enjoy this. Well try to anyway.

I nodded my head towards him and we headed out not saying anything to each other until we hit the parking lot. I stepped out into the cold winter air and shivered under the cold breeze. Harry must of noticed because he graded my arm and pulled me towards his car. I was shocked he didn't ask if I was cold or anything cliche.

He opened the door for me and I slowly got in because the ground was covered in ice and I knew I was gonna fall if I just rushed in. Harry closed my door and went to his side slipping into the car. After waiting in the car to heat up for two minutes we were on the road. I finally broke the awkward silence filling the air.

"So w-where are we going?"
"A restaurant close to my house." He said frowning his eyebrows and keeping his eyes on the road.

I could tell he tried to say nothing as much as possible because he didn't even try to look at me. Maybe this was a bad idea after all. 

We stopped at little Mexican restaurant and parked at the furriest parking place you could think of. He parked the car went out his side and opened my door. I looked at his face and he seemed really tense. I slowly got out grabbing my clutch, but when I put my second foot on the ground it was icy and I lost my balance.

Waiting for the impact to happen I shut my eyes tight but nothing happened. I felt something around my waist keeping me from having a face full of snow, when I opened my eyes I was met with green dark ones. I couldn't find my self looking away from him, and it seems the same for him also.

After a few moments I got out the trance and quickly looked down at my waist and saw his tattoo covered arms around me. I awkwardly coughed into my hand and I looked up at Harry seeing if he was out of his trance also. He looked blankly at me and slowly brought me back to my feet.

I looked down and blushed thinking about what just happened, when I felt an arm go around my waist. I looked up at Harry with a shocked expression as he lead me to the front of the restaurant. Too him it wasn't that much of a deal because it seems like he does this a lot.

We walked into the restaurant, It was a dark red color with little lanterns around the room. It was really packed and there was couples everywhere. A small band played in the corner but no one seemed to have much interest into them.

Harry told the host his last name and gave him a twenty, The host nodded his head and lead us to a small area that wasn't around any people. The table had a expensive wine bottle on it and had a candles lit all around the room sending a warm feel to it.