Relationships.

I never ever talk about when I'm in a relationship anymore, because it always gets ruined. So I'm not going to say names or what or how I got into relationship. I just want to rant. Plus no one I know ever reads this book so it's all good, no one will ask questions.

Ok. So I love this person a lot. This person and I have been off and on through out the years secretly. They are like a drug and they are very addictive. They treat me horrible but I keep going back to this person, because I have hope. I have hope for our future.

This person gives me hope. Like I said the way they make me feel. The way they say things. The feels. The butterfly's. Everything. I know that it's unhealthy but we always come back to each other. We sore to each other not to talk about us to anyone. So if any of my friends does read this, it's not that I don't trust you, I just can't tell you. If you told me not to say anything to anyone I wouldn't. I won't do it to this person. I am sorry.

But one problem is, this person keeps going back to this other person but still wanting me.

It's confusing. but I like it. Because I love them.

I stop talking to them, thinking I can get over them but they end up messaging me and I keep going back.