Smol talk with a basic

Well as many of you know ((many = no one lmAO)) I have a Facebook where I am a basic ((Not really)) but I talk to a lot of basic people in my school and so here goes the story that ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND MADE ME CRINGE... A LOT

So I was in math class and I usually always sit next to this girl called Kimberly, Kimberly is very sweet I actually like her considering that shes just another basic girl in my class that thinks nothing but love quotes and boys. But when we were in class we were talking and that's when I brought out how I needed to change my profile on Facebook ((lol gross)) and I told her "Man, I really need to change my profile picture but I got no captions to put and thats great." And when I told her that she was like "OMg Dude you should put *Some love quote* or *Some "Im so hurt" quote*" and when she told me the quotes which I forgot, like wtf why would I even want to remember that. IT WAS SO HORRIBLE, I FELT SAD. Because of how ugly those quotes were THEY WERE HORRIBLE. Even though she looked so proud of her suggestions... I felt like a disappointment mOm BUT OBVIOUSLY I wasn't gonna tell her "LMAO WTF WHO DO I LOOK LIKE CAPTIONING MY PHOTO WITH A "I'm not brave anymore, darling. I'm all broke, they've broke me" and then My profile pic is me laugh the shit out of whatever." THAT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE. Instead like the lil fake hoe I am I said "THAT's PerFecT!!!! I'll see if I do that" *Doesn't actually* ((Btw that quote that I just used right there, SHE ACTUALLY PUT THAT AS HER CAPTION, WHILE HER PROFILE PIC WAS HER SMILING????????? That makes no sense I'm getting out of this world 0h BO i ..,....!!!!!!!!!