JIMIN- Accident's

...

It was early in the morning when he got up. It wasn't the same though, something felt different today. Jimin sat up on his bed and checked the alarm. "7:30..." he said in a sleepy voice, running a hand through his hair. He stretched out his tense muscles and got up from his soft bed, going to the bathroom to get ready.

He looked at the fridge and wondered what he wanted. Before he opened it up, he looked at the photos of him and his friends. It made him feel less grouchy. He looked at the one of him and Tae and smiled to himself. Then he saw a brightly colored picture corner hiding behind the rest of them. He slowly slid it out and his sudden morning-headache got a whole lot worse.

You.

You had been on his mind almost always, and you being gone so long almost made Jimin forget about everything. But this...just made it all come rushing back to him again.

He stared at your cute, pink sweater and the bright smile that lit his own face up. His own face looked just as yours, and he squinted his eyes at the two of your hands wrapped up together. The smile on his face. The way you would laugh. Your voice...it all made his head hurt. But more importantly, his heart.

He sat down on the kitchen floor and dug around the bottom shelves to find some more of you he took with his polaroid. The one of you making some desserts, the one of you laughing with frosting on the side of your mouth...the one of you two kissing. "...Fuck," he said, tossing the pictures to the ground. "FUCK," he said louder, banging his fist on the floor. "Jimin..." he heard your sweet, addictive voice call out to him. "No." he said to himself. "Jimin..." he heard your voice again, this time more downcast. "Stop Jimin, stop." he said, hitting his head with his hands.

"Jimin..." your voice cried in his head. "Jimin...why?"

"STOP!" he said, throwing a glass to the floor. Tears filled his eyes as he remembered why you were crying. His mistake. Why did he have to do everything wrong? He felt as if everything went downhill for him after that. How could he have done something so wrong to someone so...right to him. Someone so sweet who gave him everything. Someone...

That's all he was to you now. Someone. Someone you used to know...nobody special anymore.

His blurred vision was fogged with red, and he blinked a couple of times before the tears finally streamed down his face to see blood on his hand. The glass broke and was shoved into his hand. He clenched his fist tight trying to subdue the pain. He carefully got up and grabbed his keys, more and more blood streaming down his arm, his conscious going blurry.

Fifteen minutes later, he finally made it to the hospital. The bleeding continued, spreading to his white shirt and jogger pants quickly. He sharply turned the car eagerly, not able to wait anymore.

He finally parked his car and ran into the hospital, making the request to the front lady. "I need someone...please." he said, almost unable to breath as he held up the wide, gash down his hand.

You looked at the checklist and reviewed the patients on the list. "Amya Sharron, Caiden Smith, Allen Moore...there's not much to take care of today!" you said giddily to yourself as you set the checklist on the counter. The other nurse checked in and you did the same, grabbing a candy from the jar next to it. "Ms.____, stop eating from my candy bowl and get to work!" Your boss Chae called out to you playfully. You smiled and waved at him, "Will do sir!" you said, spinning on your feet to bump into someone.

"Oh hello ____," one of the old nurses said to you. You bowed and they smiled back to you. "I'm sorry Hei, i was just trying to get through." She looked at you a while and then gave you a paper.