Jimin- Heavens door

The door opened as you saw your sexy, adorable, puffy-lipped irritated boyfriend walk through the door with his button up slightly unbuttoned enough to see some of his chest down the opening. You couldn't help but think nasty thoughts even though, clearly he was annoyed. He just looked so...hot and mad. Even though he always looked good, Jimin especially looked hot when he was mad. He used his foot to close the door and you could see his veins popping out from his tight grip on the bags he had in his hand.

"Baby, whats wrong?" you asked Jimin as he threw his bags down on the floor in front of the door. He huffed and wiped some sweat on his forehead. "Shitty day at work is all." you bit your lip and watched him as he sluggishly threw himself next to you on the couch. He sighed and rested deeper into the couch, trying to relax. "Im sorry, thats not good at all...do you maybe wanna talk about it?" He shook his head no and loosened his buttons and sleeve buttons a little more so he could cool off. You pouted and smiled, crawling over to the tired little baby. "Aww jiminnie, do you want me to make you feel all better?" He closed his eyes and threw his head back. His adams apple showed as he breathed out a yes. His hot breath tickled your nose. You stared at him. His eyes fluttered closed and he relaxed more when you sat on him. His pink lips were so tempting...and his beautiful jawline and his hair was just so...

"...Are you just gonna stare at me?" he said, grabbing your hips restlessly. You laughed and kissed his cheek as he put his head back. You grinded a little into him. His grip got tighter the deeper you grinded. He breathed out and let go, pushing your chest. "You dont want me to make you feel better?" You arched your back into him and moaned into his ear. "Jimin, I just wanted to make you feel good..." He grabbed your ass to grind you more into his hips until he stopped. "But you know baby, i'd love to do this with you...its just...Im so tired right now." He let go and put his hands up to your neck. You thought a little and nodded, crawling off from him. "Alright..." He sadly smiled at you and rubbed your head. "Thanks jagiya, again im....oH-" 

He was cut off when you tugged at his black pants, sliding your hand in and rubbing his member. He moaned a little and his breathed picked up rapidly when your hand slowly slid down towards his base. "Ahh-ah ___, I thoug-ahhh~" his breath was shaky again when you started rubbing faster through his boxers. You kissed his cheeks and pecked his lips when you took your hand off. "You won't have to do anything Jiminnie. I'll just do all the work for you~" he groaned and held is red face, "That's not what I meant when I-" he was cut off again when you went down to your knees and slid his pants down slightly. 

You placed your tongue on the tip of his member through the boxers. He winced and moaned again, this time more breathless. "__-____, I-ahh fuck-" you laughed and kissed the same spot looking up at Jimin. "What's wrong oppa? Do you not like it when I do this?" You put your mouth on the base this time and trailed up to the tip. You could feel his hard member getting pressed against the thin cloth. "Fuck no, keep going..." You tugged the cloth down to see it stick out. "Ohhh, or what huh Jimin? What are you gonna do if I dont mouth fuck you?" He growled and grabbed the back of your head so that you would look at him. "Ill fucking punish you."

Without anymore talking, you took his head in your mouth and started sucking. He winced and his hand let go of you a bit. You rolled your tongue over the slit and he lost it. "Shit jagi-stop teasing me pleaaase-" He begged you and tapped his foot on the floor. You went halfway down his member and he hissed. "Ahh fuck you make me feel so good..." he said quietly. You went back up and started at a slow pace. He bit his lip and his thoughts were clouded just watching you do this to him. 

His hand rested on your hair, occasionally pulling at it if you would slow down too much. "Y-yeah, faster jagi." He commanded you. You started to go faster, almost reaching his base. His foot tapped faster on the floor and his leg opened more to you. His moans started to sound more like breaths the faster you went, his head going towards the ceiling and his mouth open at the unbearable pleasure you were giving him. "Haa-fuck im almost-" Your mouth left his throbbing dick. 

He opened his eyes and whined when he suddenly felt something else slide on. "Yeaaah, you like that huh?" He shut his eyes again and nodded, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He gripped your hips and let you slide down, then quickly bouncing you back up and down. "Ahh baby-" Jimin moaned in your ear. You held on to his neck as you let his hands guide how fast you were riding him. He pounded you faster and faster onto him, his hips bucking into you. You both gripped each other as you felt your highs come up, your hot bodies sticking together when you grinded on his member. "Ahh, oppa-ahh, im g-gonna-" His fingers were digging into your skin as he beat into you with all the strength he had left. When you released on him, your moan was enough to send him on edge.

He thrusted into you a couple of more times until he slid you out of him. You tried catching your breath up and let go of his neck, his small hands resting down to your bottom. 

"Ahhh, so do you feel better jimin?" you asked as you rested on his chest. He smiled and nodded to you, carelessly kissing your lips. "Yes, thank you for that." You grinned in satisfaction and snuggled into him.