Yoonmin x reader- [friends with benifits]

AU: This is for a reader who requested a Suga smutt, but I forgot I have to finish these soooo if you don't want Jimin in it too ill do a Suga only one if u want ;v; so I'm really sorry if u don't like it love you!~

Oh my god. These two were so lame.

Currently, Jimin, Yoongi , and I were all having a bestie hang out. It was supposed to be a fun hang out day for us all, but...

"Suga get up!!" I hit him in the head with my magazine as he snored on the couch. "Ahhhh, yaaaa ___, you don't have to do that..." He said quickly going back to sleep. "We're supposed to me hanging out!! I told you you should have brought something else for us too do if-"

I heard soft snoring again. Really?? I would of thought he would have learned. I looked down at Yoongi and saw him nod his head. "Sooo what?"

I looked on my other couch and saw Jimin dozing off, his cute puffy lips sticking up as he slept...now was not the time!!! He was supposed to be setting an example for Suga!

"Jimin!!!" I yelled, waking him up. "A-ahhh, sorry ____ I'm tiiiiired..." He adjusted his arm on the couch and rested his face on his arm. "What the hell did you do that was more important than rest??" Jimins eyes suddenly shot open. "Ahaaaa nothing..." He uncomfortably shifted his eyes to the floor as he thought about something...

Wait.

Why is he so embarrassed?

He couldn't of...

"Haha, bet you got it from Namjoon huh." Suga said, scooting himself into the couch deeper to get more comfortable. I looked back at Jimin and he rubbed his hands together nervously. "Yeaaah...I did."

"What did you do???? Did you stay up masturbating?" I joked and looked at them. "...." They were quiet.

Too quiet.

"Are you fucking kidding me? EWWW JIMINNNN!" I said hitting him on the arm. "Ouch, I'm sorry ___ geez..." He rubbed his arm.

I thought for a minute. Oh god, this sounds wrong but...I did want them to stay up. Well at least one of them. Plus they were my friends, what the hell might as well try it they won't judge me. Much.

"Hey um Jimin, you know how you stayed up to...ya know do that." He looked at me and nodded slowly, wondering what I had been thinking of.

"Well why don't we...ya know kiss or something. Not meaning anything but just as...a way to wake you up?"

It got quiet.

Suga was resting his head on both arms looking amused, and Jimin was blushing like crazy. Maybe this was a bad idea...fuuuck what was I thinking?

"I'll do it." Suga got up and stood in front of me. "W-wait I-" he grabbed my cheeks in one hand together and my lips puckered up. He moved in and quickly started kissing me. God, his lips felt so soft...

"Mmm Noona..." Suga moaned lowly on my lips.

Oh no. That was my weak point. Sugas voice was always so captivating, but the way he said it...I couldn't help myself.

My breath hitches into the kiss and I put my hands around his neck. His lips rubbed with mine in sync, the feeling of the kiss giving me a hot sensation all over my body. "Yoongi-Ahhh~" he pulled my waist into him and his hips lightly grinded into me. 

I couldn't hold my breath and moved away from him, trying to catch my breath at that...amazing kiss. "S-since when were you able to kiss like that?" I asked, smiling up at him. He laughed and patted my head. "There's a lot you don't know about me ___, would you like to know more?~"

"I..." I heard fidgeting behind me and looked one my shoulder at Jimin, awkwardly sitting on the couch rubbing his hands on his legs. "Ahh-I'm so sorry Jimin we can stop!" He looked up and his innocent eyes dimmed with lust. "N-no I want in..." He walked up behind me and took some hair away from my neck and kissed it. "After all...you did want me to stay up, right?"

I couldn't believe this. Honestly this was the dream, I couldn't get enough of them both and now...I'm kissing them?

Fuck yeah.

Jimins hand trailed towards my ass as his hands groped them. "Jagiya..." He sucked on my neck as Suga continued to grind and kiss me, his tongue trailing the bottom of my lips. I moaned and let my hands trace Yoongis collar bone, putting my head back at the warm feeling when he bucked into my crotch. My mind was clouded when Jimin did the same behind me.

His hands rested on my hips and he began to focus on the feeling of his bulge rubbing against my bottom. "Fuck...I want to feel you more..." He said, slapping my ass and pulling my shorts slightly down only to reveal my undies. He bend down and put this fingers on the lace trim, looking up at Suga.

Suga nodded and then bend down as well to fully remove my shorts. He slipped them off and Jimin did the same with my undies, throwing them over his shoulders. He massaged my ass with his hands roughly and growled in my ear, steading me with his hands. "Wait hold up-" he quickly removed his pants and boxers and then gripped me again.

"Ahhh Jiminnie, I don't think I'm-"

"Jagiya, don't worry...we've been friends for so long, don't you trust me?"

I thought about it then nodded, his face resting in the crook of my neck as he slowly slid into my entrance waiting for me to adjust. As he entered, he moaned in releif and I tightened around him, holding onto Sugas neck and groaning. Suga looked up at me and held my face, kissing me to make me feel better. "...t-thanks Yoongi..." I said as Jimin began to buck into me me slowly and deeply.

My heart picked up as he held onto my waist, which let him pick of the pace and still hit the same pace. I wimpered and he moaned into my ear, ringing his face closer to mine and kissing me from the back. Suga moved down and his lips kissed at my clit, making me shake from the bliss. "Fuck-Suga~" I moaned and Jimin bit my lip. Sugas lips parted and his tongue flicked quickly at the same pace as Jimin thrusted into me, rolling in circles around my clit. "Ahhhh~ Yoongi I-" Jimin slapped my ass and brought his mouth right to my ear.

"Say my name ____, not his-" his voice was low and his fingers gripped tighter around my waist. I breathed out in pleasure at his voice. "Fuck Jimin, I love it when you sound like-Ahhh-" Sugas tongue rolled around my bud and he bit it softly. Jimin went harder and faster, his breath quickening and his throat getting sloppier. I moaned his name an it turned him on even more, his head throwing back as he was close to cuming.

I tightened even more around him and he whinnied cutely, loving how it felt as he finally released. He thrusted in me a couple of times before I finally did too, Sugas tongue lapping up the cum after Jimin pulled out. I rested on Suga as he stood up and he grabbed me and arrived me to the bathroom, Jimin following along as Suga set me down carefully in the tub.

"Well I guess we're going to be staying up for a while, huh?" 

AU: ahhhh I'm done!!! Okay so this was half-assed because I can't think of Suga sexually I'm sorry :(((( but I hope it was good enough anyways haha! Thank you for reading comment and add my story for more~