01

michael's apartment was boring. you'd think with girls rushing in an out almost every night would give him some sort of adrenaline but all it did was waste the cash in his wallet and make his dick tired.

one thing michael clifford, residing in apartment 6C, was famous for, his huge package.

it began in highschool when he was pantsed as a joke during an assembly, his whopping dong (soft, need i remind you) greeting the entire student body as if it was a third leg. and after that, michael had just about every willing female moaning his name whenever he wanted.

and of course, he took advantage of this.

now, michael wasn't gay, but he definitely has attempted to turn straight boys to the homo side just by talking about what wonders his massive shaft can work on a woman. imagine the immense pleasure it could bring a man.

he's almost gone all the way with someone on his soccer team before, that is before his girlfriend called crying on the phone about some argument her and her best friend got into. which left big dick mikey in the lockerroom showers to take care of himself.

now, back to present time. michael was currently curled in his sheets, hand behind his head as a girl in a tiny dress picked up her shoes from beside the tv stand. he paid no mind, handed her two hundreds and mumbled he'd see her at work the following monday.

something was missing in his life, though he got all the sex and cash he desired, a hole was set in the male's chest which he covered with maybe he needed to find himself a permanent friends with benefits. or a girlfriend.

nah, he'd stick with friends with benefits.

little did he know, the missing gap would show much sooner than he'd expected.