03

opposite of michael's hopes, evelyn from HR wasn't open to anything the tall male was planning for their interactions during his break. he was currently rolling his eyes as a bawling blonde sat on the edge of his bed, naked with rope lines on her wrist.

"we'll pretend this never happened and i won't get you fired," michael simply offers, cleaning up the unused supplies and stuffing them in a trunk at the end of his bed. the woman sobbed harder but nodded understandingly. she collected her things, buttoned her blouse, and headed out the door.

the tall man sighed and splayed himself out on his california king bed. he was desperately looking for a good fuck, and had heard around the breakroom that evelyn was a virgin. so of course he jumped at the chance. poor girl was screaming at the mere thought of rope around her wrists and not even a pleasurable scream.

deciding against fucking his neighbor, diane, who had a set of twins and insanely huge boobs, he settled for a quick wank and pulled a different suit over his pale skin.

-

the meeting went well, in michael's opinion. he hadn't messed up the preplanned speech and the powerpoint was just right. he nailed it, he's sure. by now his shift is over and he's heading downtown for some coffee, a little pick-me-up before he heads off to the irwins' to discuss side business.

he's walking into starbucks, distracted by his idiotic iphone 6s, the man had to have the best. he rolled his eyes at flirty emails from his coworkers practically begging the male to get them off. sighing and locking his phone, his attention is drawn towards a boy across the room.

if you had blinked, you might've missed the fact that it was indeed a boy. he had the most vicious curves, his ass was absolutely sinful, especially in the tennis skirt he adorned and he had the longest, sexist legs michael had ever seen.

a stubby, older woman nudged michael foward and for the first time, he felt his cheeks flush. he gave the barista his order with minimal stutters and the smirk returned to his face when he requested 'daddy' to be written on the cup.

he noticed the blonde lingering far too long to be waiting for a drink, he must be waiting for a date. michael stood waiting for his whatever the drink was called, licking his lips when blue eyes met his, the barista calling out "daddy,". confusion flew through his brain when disgust took over the twink's features.

a straight one, a challenge.