06

exactly four days after luke had moved in, he'd only seen michael when he's off to work. the apartment complex was compiled of people who practically wiped their asses with money, so what'd michael do? it had bugged luke immensely.

the blonde himself was a model for a few different popular clothing lines like aeropostale, h&m, rue 21, and even charlotte rousse. the boy had sinful curves and if you didn't see his face or lack of breasts, you'd immediately mistake him for a girl.

he was a hardworking boy, freshly eighteen and had gone through getting the apartment all by himself instead of staying in a dorm.

it was eight in the morning, luke had a shoot in less than fifteen minutes in a location thirty minutes away. he was struggling with his phone between his ear and shoulder, fumbling to get his skirt on over his bum.

"rachel! stall for me, please! i woke up late," luke whined into the phone, touching up his hair and sliding on his tennis shoes, smoothing out his skirt.

"fine, luke. this is the last time. get here quick," the girl replied before hanging up. he scrambled to get his bag, tucking his white tshirt into the pale blue skirt. after grabbing his posessions, he rushed tor the door only to run into a suited red head.

a smirk found it's way onto michael's lips. "hello, pretty boy."

"oh—it's you," luke sighs, struggling to lock his door before beelining down the hallway with a grinning michael following him.

"wait up, babydoll! where're you headed?" he questions, climbing in the elevator with him and pressing the ground floor button. luke cowered against the wall, his lack of comfort evident.

he struggled with words again. "a sh-shoot, for h&m," the blonde tells him, tightening his grip on his small bag.

"a model? fucking hot," the older comments, pupils widening and he turned to luke, practically towering over the small boy.

luke let out a small "don't", his arms extended in front of him. "please don't touch me, i'm not that kind of person. i just don't let people touch me."

"oh please, with that ass? i bet you're a total slut." michael's douche side was showing and mentally, he cursed himself. all he wanted was to fuck the life out of the blonde but of course he's getting too deep with his degradation.

disgust and shock took over luke's features as the elevator dinged. "you are absolutely disgusting. you have zero shame, i feel so bad for those girls." he shook his head, walking fast from the small space and out of the complex.

michael rolled his eyes, checking his watch and following along towards the carpark to retrieve his mustang. what a prude.

-

HEY I HOPE YOU DONT THINK IM ACRUALLY LIKE THIS. IM MAKING MICHAEL LIKE THIS FOR A REASON. :)