Confessions & Heartbreaks

He just had to pick her... when he knows that I'm better.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'd always look up to him... train with him... and then her.

She was the one. I didn't realize that, until now. I just gave up my love for Yusuke. I knew that she was better.

Keiko. An Asian beauty, and has a smart personality.

I was different. I was into male things, while she was into female things.

I could name almost everything different about us 2.

_____________________________________________

I asked Yusuke to meet me at a small hill. I had to tell him. I love him. I hope Keiko would understand.

"I'm here.", a tough male voice said. And there was Yusuke, in all his hot glory-- I mean, anyways! I slightly blush; good thing he didn't notice. As he walks up to me, I look away and grab both of his hands.

Which were surprisingly soft!

I look at him with a gleaming face, ready to ask him out.

"Y-Yusuke, I-- I like you... More than friends.", I whispered. As he didn't respond, my mind exploded with reasons; 'He didn't like me, after all.', 'I'm just an ordinary girl. Of course he wouldn't like me!', and a good thought. 'I hope he loves me more than her.'. I lean on him, closing my eyes at the process. He leans in slightly, with a smile.

'I knew it. He loves me.', I thought. I lean in slightly faster with a sunny face, closing the space between us.

Until, Keiko surprisingly walks in the situation, with an angry blushing-in-anger face. As she saw you holding hands with Yusuke and kissing him, her eyes widened. My eyes widened, also, and I immediately pull away and stare at her with a surprised sad face.

"I-I d-didn't--!", I tried to reason, but she cut me off.

"Yusuke, I-I thought you...", she stares at Yusuke with a face of regret. "I thought you loved me...", she added. I let go of his hands, and look down with a startled face.

I start to walk away; Keiko does the same, but Yusuke puts his hands on our shoulders, stopping us.

"I-I...", he stuttered. You thought, 'He's not the type of guy that just apologizes. It's not him.'.

Keiko turned around to me and slaps me. Keiko then kisses Yusuke on the lips, me staring with a surprised face; my hand on my cheek.

I ran away with a heavy heart.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I walk around the street with a depressed and exhausted face. I then pass by the Minamino residence, staring for a while.

I then thought; 'Hm. I shouldn't bring Kurama into this situation...'. I sighed, and walked away for miles with depression. As bad thoughts raided my mind, I then brought out my ear phones and iPhone™, and then listened to a song that suits my current situation.

I sigh. 'Walking around the street at 1 AM? I'm getting crazy...', I thought. I then walk past a couple; which looks like they were dating. They had their happy faces on, but I had the total opposite.

I sigh again; they look so happy. Maybe I'm just too young to go out.

I then walk up the stairs to Genkai's temple; 'I wanna train, I don't feel like wasting tears today.', I thought. I felt anger rising up my chest, my small spirit energy waiting for me to release.

_________________________________________________