"I'm Not Too Late, Am I...?"

I stand on a hill with Yusuke; kissing, and all...
While Keiko stands there with an undoubtedly priceless expression. Well, to me.

I smirk as we both pull away. I then confess; until Keiko steals him from me. She just kisses him instead, dragging him to somewhere with her alone.

I stand there with a dumbfounded expression; unable to move.

Paralyzed.

Watching them from afar with a sour expression gave my chills; making me want to barge in and embarrass Keiko and all this and that...

Then everything went white.

I was still standing, but near the hill. I stare at the hill; to see Keiko and Yusuke get married.
My eyes widened; "I... was too late."

I get down on my knees; Keiko noticing me. She smirks and kisses Yusuke.
Then they had kids.

I couldn't take it anymore, screaming there.

"Y-YUSUKE!"

Then, I woke up; mostly jolt awake.
I then took on my surroundings to see that I'm at home; where I live, of course.

I sat there on my bed with a sad expression; tears going down my cheeks and falling to my lap.

I then look at what time it is; 1 AM. The time when I walk to the streets two nights before with a heavy, depressed heart.

I sit still and cry; 'I've got to tell Yusuke or else...',

'It'll be too late...'.

Then, everything went white.

The marriage event appears once more, until...

'RRRRRing! RRRRRing!'

I then woke up; jolt awake. Took on my surroundings.

I then touch my cheek; to feel it wet.

"R-Reality..?", I say.

I then laugh; relieved.

"So, it was just a nightmare..."

Little did I know, it was a vision from the future; warning me.